PDA

View Full Version : who wants to camp this saturday before the RS run?



spencurai
04-30-2003, 08:04 PM
ok this is the official, who wants to camp out saturday night and wheel it on sunday with the rest of the boys. I gotta come from O-Town so it is a bit of a hop in the weeeeee mornin hours.

?? any takers??

I was thinking about getting a big bonfire going, shooting lots of rounds and maybe a night run on RS.

jeff cardall
04-30-2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by spencurai
ok this is the official, who wants to camp out saturday night and wheel it on sunday with the rest of the boys. I gotta come from O-Town so it is a bit of a hop in the weeeeee mornin hours.

?? any takers??

I was thinking about getting a big bonfire going, shooting lots of rounds and maybe a night run on RS. sounds like fun if the wife comes i wont camp if she dont come i have a buddy who wants to go then we will camp.the wife says its to cold!!!!!!:rolleyes:

spencurai
04-30-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by jeff cardall
sounds like fun if the wife comes i wont camp if she dont come i have a buddy who wants to go then we will camp.the wife says its to cold!!!!!!:rolleyes:

it might get pretty cold out there, I will probably sleep in the back of my cherokee, it keeps me plenty warm.

spencurai
05-01-2003, 10:33 PM
ok I am thinking of going down friday night and camping out. anyone up for that, I got nobody from ogden that I know of. everyone is from SLC or provo vicinity. let me know, lets have a party out there or something!!!

Hickey
05-01-2003, 10:41 PM
you gonna camp there two nights?

spencurai
05-01-2003, 10:59 PM
I wouldn't mind....I don't know...just an idea.

SmokinCamel
05-02-2003, 12:09 AM
Spece I'm there all the way. Saturday for sure and the camping is a possiblilty. Bonfire on saturday night??? Then I will be there. I'm getting out of salt lake one way or another. Anybody want to ride with me?? Cuiser?? Sami??? Anyone?? :p :D :cool:

spencurai
05-02-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by SmokinCamel
Spece I'm there all the way. Saturday for sure and the camping is a possiblilty. Bonfire on saturday night??? Then I will be there. I'm getting out of salt lake one way or another. Anybody want to ride with me?? Cuiser?? Sami??? Anyone?? :p :D :cool:

get your crippled ass out of the city....:) we will kill some trees with the shotgun and ak-47, then start a huge bonfire.....lol just kidding, already dead wood only guys...