PDA

View Full Version : I WILL see Moab this summer!!



Hickey
06-22-2003, 05:40 PM
It seems that JamesK and I have brewed up a quick trip to Moab on July 13th and 14th. If you wanna come, do so. No Whining. Anyone who shows will run the risk of being mounted by my Jeep:D ;) Don't know what trails we are doing, don't really care, as long as it ain't Chicken Corners.






P.S. oh yeah, honey, you are invited to this one.;)

James K
06-23-2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by Jeremy
It seems that JamesK and I have brewed up a quick trip to Moab on July 13th and 14th. If you wanna come, do so. No Whining. Anyone who shows will run the risk of being mounted by my Jeep:D ;) Don't know what trails we are doing, don't really care, as long as it ain't Chicken Corners.






P.S. oh yeah, honey, you are invited to this one.;)

Ah man your bringin the wife:D J/K

Hickey
06-23-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by James K


Ah man your bringin the wife:D J/K You bringing yours? do you got one?

Shawn
06-23-2003, 10:22 AM
Where is Moab?

James K
06-23-2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Jeremy
You bringing yours? do you got one?


Yeah I got one jokeman:D

I don't now just yet.

Kids?

Hickey
06-23-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Shawn
Where is Moab? you wouldn't like it Shawn. your truck would prolly break down on the way there.;)

Kids? yes, I have three, but I might shoot a few today..:mad:

James K
06-23-2003, 10:32 AM
But will they be going to moab.

I might take the boy if the wife decides she doesn't want to go.

Hickey
06-23-2003, 10:34 AM
I doubt it, my wife hates our kids. seem s they are the seed of the debil.

James K
06-23-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Jeremy
I doubt it, my wife hates our kids. seem s they are the seed of the debil.

You ask my mother in law I am the debil:rolleyes: :D

So I have the evil seed living at my house:eek: :D

Hickey
06-23-2003, 10:39 AM
hehe. camp or hotel? what trails you want?

James K
06-23-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Jeremy
hehe. camp or hotel? what trails you want?

Camp @ canyonlands campark.

whatever on the trails I'm easy.

Hickey
06-23-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by James K


I'm easy. word has gotten out on that one. OKay, what trails have you not done? I have not done Kane creek, Rusty nail, upper hell, any of the proving grounds.. prolly a lot others.

mbryson
06-23-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Shawn
Where is Moab?


Mowab........Hmmmm, I vaguely remember the place.......salsa at a little Mexican joint, red rock, broken D44 shafts.....ohh..it's coming back........that place. It's on the way to Farmington, NM

James K
06-23-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Jeremy
word has gotten out on that one. OKay, what trails have you not done? I have not done Kane creek, Rusty nail, upper hell, any of the proving grounds.. prolly a lot others.

Anything rated 3 and below I have not done.

Also have not done upper hell or upper PG.

Kane creek is ok done it once, but dumps you out about 3 miles farther the where prichet does.

Rusty nail is fun.

mbryson
06-23-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Jeremy
word has gotten out on that one. OKay, what trails have you not done? I have not done Kane creek, Rusty nail, upper hell, any of the proving grounds.. prolly a lot others.

Rusty Nail.....That's one of my favorites.......Not too hard, but fun and you get to the cool stuff on Golden Spike

Hickey
06-23-2003, 11:06 AM
Cliffhannger is a fun one too, nice and short, kinda like lower hell, which seems paved nowadays. I think I would like to try rusty nail..

James K
06-23-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Jeremy
Cliffhannger is a fun one too, nice and short, kinda like lower hell, which seems paved nowadays. I think I would like to try rusty nail..


Cliffhanger is a blast. There is some stuff that will get your attention. Did it over Memorial weekend.

Rusty nail is doable.

britney
06-24-2003, 10:21 AM
Sorry to interupt this thread but Jeremy forgot to consult with the Queen on this one and those days are bad !!!!:D :D

By By Now

James K
06-24-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by britney
Sorry to interupt this thread but Jeremy forgot to consult with the Queen on this one and those days are bad !!!!:D :D

By By Now

Oh great Jeremy.:p

Now what?:D

britney
06-24-2003, 03:15 PM
hehehe
Family Reunion 10th-13th. but Moab will be happening just not sure on days yet.

James K
06-24-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by britney
hehehe
Family Reunion 10th-13th. but Moab will be happening just not sure on days yet.

Yeah I got one of those around the 24th of july.:(

The plus is I get to golf for 3 or 4 days.:p :D

mbryson
06-24-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by James K


Yeah I got one of those around the 24th of july.:(

The plus is I get to golf for 3 or 4 days.:p :D


Now that's a family reunion I'd be interested in attending. Sheesh.........we just sit around and BS with people we only see once a year.

James K
06-24-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by mbryson



Now that's a family reunion I'd be interested in attending. Sheesh.........we just sit around and BS with people we only see once a year.

Its the wifes fam so I go play golf while they sit around:D

digitalferg
06-24-2003, 06:46 PM
Hmmmm.... Where's that family reunion at? I've got one right around that same time every year. Springville canyon...near Hobble Creek golf course... Everyone goes golfing while they're there.

Hickey
06-24-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by theferg
Hmmmm.... Where's that family reunion at? I've got one right around that same time every year. Springville canyon...near Hobble Creek golf course... Everyone goes golfing while they're there. You guys are related!!!!!!! :D

James K
06-24-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by theferg
Hmmmm.... Where's that family reunion at? I've got one right around that same time every year. Springville canyon...near Hobble Creek golf course... Everyone goes golfing while they're there.


Willow flats campground just outside of Preston, Idaho.

Golf at preston country club.:D

James K
06-24-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Jeremy
You guys are related!!!!!!! :D

Watch it.:p

digitalferg
06-24-2003, 08:03 PM
Phew! Too funny though! My other half is also from P-town! She's an only child, and her mom's an only child, and so's her mom.... So we can pretty much rule out that we're realated there as well... Otherwise we may have had to battle our rigs... :D You'll be right up the way from me though... So if you get sick of golfing, you can come down and run Providence or Millville canyons--the cruiser posse is always up for runnin' them... Probably take a couple hours or more for either run.

James K
06-24-2003, 08:09 PM
That would be good, but I don't think the Jeep is going this year.



Jeremy

Now what dates?( taping foot):D

digitalferg
06-24-2003, 08:15 PM
Too bad...

Oh ya, sorry I got so far off topic... Do we know the new dates yet for Moab?

Hickey
06-24-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by James K


Jeremy

Now what dates?( taping foot):D I'm not allowed to speak without permission anymore.:rolleyes:

James K
06-25-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Jeremy
I'm not allowed to speak without permission anymore.:rolleyes:

So you're saying you wear the short pants at home:p


I'm fairly open to dates as long as I have some notice.

mbryson
06-25-2003, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by James K


So you're saying you wear the short pants at home:p


I'm fairly open to dates as long as I have some notice.

I believe those are called 'panties'.........:D

James K
06-25-2003, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by mbryson


I believe those are called 'panties'.........:D


Oyeah my bad. :D


BAAA HAAA HHAAA:p

Hickey
06-25-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by mbryson


I believe those are called 'panties'.........:D If you must, it's a thong, thank you..;)

James K
06-25-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Jeremy
If you must, it's a thong, thank you..;)

Now that I have that horrifing image :eek:

Got an alternate date yet.

Hickey
06-25-2003, 06:02 PM
no, still hammering it out.

James K
06-25-2003, 06:04 PM
aaaaalllllllllright then.:D