PDA

View Full Version : Let's try this again....



Shawn
09-09-2003, 06:33 PM
Sunday the 14th???

Anyone??

fergusor
09-09-2003, 06:38 PM
where?

Shawn
09-09-2003, 06:46 PM
Who cares... just out wheeling.

James K
09-09-2003, 07:20 PM
maybe if I can fix my junk.:)

Shawn
09-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by James K
maybe if I can fix my junk.:)

ya,,, wouldn't want ya to hurry of anything...:eek2: :eek2:

James K
09-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Shawn


ya,,, wouldn't want ya to hurry of anything...:eek2: :eek2:

hey now it broke over labor day and I've busy:D

the part should be here tomorrow:p

Shawn
09-09-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by James K


hey now it broke over labor day and I've busy:D

the part should be here tomorrow:p

oh,,:o

I thought it was the same shaft that you broke when I was there.. My bad...:eek2:

Please forgive me.:)

James K
09-09-2003, 07:47 PM
well...............ok:D

bobdog
09-09-2003, 07:48 PM
I am in for sure.
















I think.

pokeyYJ
09-09-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Shawn
Sunday the 14th???

Anyone??


Hey man, I offered last time.

But I guess that I am not good enough to wheel with the all powerful Black Knight.:rolleyes: :D

Shawn
09-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by pokeyYJ



Hey man, I offered last time.

But I guess that I am not good enough to wheel with the all powerful Black Knight.:rolleyes: :D

Pokey,

Come Awn..:p

pokeyYJ
09-09-2003, 08:09 PM
No, no,,, thats fine.

If you don't want me to play, then I will go back to my own sand box and play with my Tonka truck.:p

P.S. I am thinking that I might try and go down to Little Moab on Sunday. Depends on if I have our waggy done or not.

sukaB
09-09-2003, 09:21 PM
If I go that would be four weekends in a row again....

what time you guys going..! Is sky going..
Anyone ask mudsides, here's his chance to prove the heavy duty slider
I'll be there early then....

Shawn
09-09-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by sukaB
If I go that would be four weekends in a row again....

what time you guys going..! Is sky going..
Anyone ask mudsides, here's his chance to prove the heavy duty slider
I'll be there early then....

Sky is the trail leader. He is departing at 7am.

britney
09-09-2003, 09:32 PM
I'd love to go, can you wait till I'm done singing in church?:D

Shawn
09-09-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by britney
I'd love to go, can you wait till I'm done singing in church?:D

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

sukaB
09-09-2003, 09:56 PM
Hey Brit,
When your done
Why Don't you sing a song While you move your ass up the trail....SPEEDY THAT IS...
Bring a shovel too..

Coreshot
09-09-2003, 10:02 PM
Where???

Hickey
09-10-2003, 04:48 AM
I would go, but someone cut my Jeep in half!:eek:

fergusor
09-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Im going to go to little moab to try out the new 4 link on the 14th. Im just tring to get it done before supercrawl. I want to keep close to the trailer so if I have any problems its the tow truck not to far away.

cruiser
09-11-2003, 01:13 AM
I'm in on the 14th...WHERE???


JAMES..FIX YOUR HEEP!!
if you would like i'll come supervise!!
:D

Brett
09-11-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by Shawn
Sunday the 14th???

Anyone??

You want me to come out? :eek2:

James K
09-11-2003, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Brett


You want me to come out? :eek2:

no stay in your closet:eek2: :rofl:

James K
09-11-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by cruiser
I'm in on the 14th...WHERE???


JAMES..FIX YOUR HEEP!!
if you would like i'll come supervise!!
:D

but........... I want to go shooting:D

cruiser
09-11-2003, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by James K


but........... I want to go shooting:D

based on that i have many words to discribe you!!
unfortunaltly they are not acceptable for this forum!:D

GOBBLER!

Shawn
09-11-2003, 11:12 AM
where should we go?

Input.

RS/Con?
if we go here there is another trail I'd like to try ;)

cruiser
09-11-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Shawn
where should we go?

Input.

RS/Con?
if we go here there is another trail I'd like to try ;)

i'm a littletired of ratt/con, but you lead and i'll follow!!:)
ive got a new place to try by opher!;)

sukaB
09-11-2003, 12:11 PM
Practice practice practice....

Moon
09-11-2003, 11:22 PM
Why sunday Im ready Saturday. And was that an invite from the all holly Rock God. Out off all of Utah there must be some place that my little wimpy rubicon can go that the rock god could pratice too, isn't there:confused:

TigerStripe40
09-11-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Shawn
Sunday the 14th???

Anyone??

Well, try this one for size:

http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6432

:D

sukaB
09-12-2003, 08:48 AM
Sure Shawn will let you run with him but you better bring your own strap and metal tin dikes...A tow rig would hurt either!