PDA

View Full Version : Dam Road Trail, Cedar City

utahxjer
01-21-2004, 09:46 PM
I got the newest issue of Off Road Adventures(4Wheel Parts free magazine)pg. 74 of the Jan 04' issue. And there is a right up on a trail down in Cedar City called Dam Road Trail, pretty close to town I guess.
Has anyone done this trail? By the pics it looks pretty fun.

95jeepgrndchke
01-21-2004, 10:44 PM
I know the article your talking about but I havent ever heard of it until I saw it in the mag

Klif01
01-21-2004, 11:31 PM
I was reading about that too. Looks fun. Maybe there are more un-heard-of trails down there that allow the mildly set up vehicles. (Not the competition crazy insane poop)

jmaxj
01-21-2004, 11:36 PM
there are alot of trails all around the entire state that not many people heard for all skil levels.

Cody
01-22-2004, 12:48 AM
we ran Skull Canyon a couple weekends ago in Cedar. The coolest trail I've been on so far.

Cody

95jeepgrndchke
01-22-2004, 12:50 AM
we ran Skull Canyon a couple weekends ago in Cedar. The coolest trail I've been on so far.

Cody
Pics? What rating do you think?

Cody
01-22-2004, 01:09 AM
not grand cherokee rated.

Lets just say that 2 of 4 went down, I took the winch on more than one occasion, and every tube on the drivers side is missing paint.

Greg has pics, but he's being a picture prude ;)

95jeepgrndchke
01-22-2004, 01:11 AM
not grand cherokee rated.

Lets just say that 2 of 4 went down, I took the winch on more than one occasion, and every tube on the drivers side is missing paint.

Greg has pics, but he's being a picture prude ;)
thats awsome sounds like a pretty good trail, Someone send greg a PM to get the pics up, we all know he isnt working on the rig so hes got the time ;)

Greg
01-22-2004, 01:44 AM
Why I outta..... :squint: Here's some teaser pics from Skull Canyon in Ceday City.

I never heard of The Dam Road Trail untill that article either, but I do know that Cedar has ALOT of trails to offer.

Nixter
01-22-2004, 08:18 AM
The club I'm in, ran both of them, and other's. Cedar has some really cool trails. Nice pics, BTW. Was that coming back from Hammer Down shoot? What's up with the drive-line monkey??

Herzog
01-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Why I outta..... :squint: Here's some teaser pics from Skull Canyon in Ceday City.

I never heard of The Dam Road Trail untill that article either, but I do know that Cedar has ALOT of trails to offer.

I know a place where you can post all of the pictures. ;) :p

darrin
01-23-2004, 10:11 PM
I got the newest issue of Off Road Adventures(4Wheel Parts free magazine)pg. 74 of the Jan 04' issue. And there is a right up on a trail down in Cedar City called Dam Road Trail, pretty close to town I guess.
Has anyone done this trail? By the pics it looks pretty fun.
the club I am in have ran dam road and wild wild west trails down there for the last couple years some of the funnest trails we have done.