Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best shop to rebuild 4r100 transmission

Quote Originally Posted by WJ ZUK View Post
    Runs more rough, and won't pass cylinder contribution tests- Cylinder 8 fails, they put the old one back in and problems solved
    I gave them the one I pulled last year, so I still have the one I replaced myself, it will be my spare.
    Watch for flying Nubers!

U4WDA member...Are you?

scrape, bang, clank, snap, grind, weld, repeat

2. We invite you to join our Off-Road Community!

Welcome Guest! Please take the time to join us. It's Free!

Registering is required for you to post on the forums. Joining (which is free) will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, search our forums, view full attachments, and other contents of RME4x4.com. It's free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click here to join our community!

If you are already a member of RME, please login above to gain full access to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma View Post
    hahah "cylinder contribution tests"-- "you'll help pull this load or else, Number 8!"

hahahahah
    that's pretty damn funny
    -Caleb Call

Automatic Transmission Center on 1900 west and about 3000 s in Ogden.I've used them on two of my trucks and I couldn't be happier.

5. U4WDA Banner
    Quote Originally Posted by WJ ZUK View Post
    If my trans ever goes bad I'm planning on a bts (brians truck shop) transmission. They are like in arkansas or something but wide open perf, is a dealer and installer. Not cheap though. If not my backup is to do it myself and get the suncoast rebuild kit.

x2 for Brians truck shop. I paid the price but well worth it!

Lodder Automotive in Bountiful is the best I have seen. 801-292-0261, ask for Scott, you'll be glad you did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12