Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent! Send your comments in to the Price BLM Office Now!

Urgent! Send your comments in to the Price BLM Office Now!

Price trails are in trouble! We need to make some noise!
    Please help us by sending a quick comment to the Price Field Office and Utah State Office. It's quick and easy, make your voice heard!

The Price Field office apparently "lost" many trail submissions and failed to get other GPS'd trails included into the final draft of the Carbon / Emery RMP. This means that those trails are going to be CLOSED.

We need you help!

CLICK THIS LINK TO SEND COMMENTS!
    http://www.blm.gov/wo/st/en/res/feedback.3.html

Select: Utah; Price Field office.
    Then resend your Comments to: Select: Utah; Utah State office.

Also, if you can please call them at: 435-636-3600

More information can be found here: http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/...ad.php?t=58745

2. We invite you to join our Off-Road Community!

Welcome Guest! Please take the time to join us. It's Free!

Registering is required for you to post on the forums. Joining (which is free) will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, search our forums, view full attachments, and other contents of RME4x4.com. It's free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click here to join our community!

If you are already a member of RME, please login above to gain full access to the site.

Sample comments to help you:

I'm writing in concern for the recent RMP for the Price area. It has recently come to my knowledge that the trails which were indexed and submitted were cut from the final draft. I have also been told that many of the trail submissions have gone "missing" after they had been submitted. I feel the need to voice my opinion that this is completely unacceptable and that actions should be taken to set things right.

I grew up in Price and still have family there. My family, friends and I have always made responsible use of the BLM public lands for many years and we have always made it a priority to respect and clean up the areas that we recreate on as well as educate those who may not know better. I cannot believe that after all these years we are going to loose our access to many of the existing trails. If more people in our community were more informed, this would not be happening. No more sweeping the issues under the rug.

Please reconsider.

Regards,

#######
    I'm writing in concern for the recent RMP for the Price area. It has recently come to my knowledge that the rockcrawling trails which were indexed and submitted were cut from the final draft. I have also been told that many of the trail submissions have gone "missing" after they had been submitted. I feel the need to voice my opinion that this is completely unacceptable and that actions should be taken to set things right.

I have visited Price many times and have a trip planned for January. I look forward to visiting many more times, but without the inventoried rockcrawling trails available I will go elsewhere. I love these trails and ask you to remedy this by allowing the resubmission of "missing" trails and an addition of them to the RMP. My family, friends and I have always made responsible use of the BLM public lands for many years and we have always made it a priority to respect and clean up the areas that we recreate on as well as educate those who may not know better. I cannot believe that after all these years we are going to loose our access to many of the existing trails. I love the outdoors and ask you to allow some sort of consession for resubmission and addition of these trails to the RMP. Castle Country King Crawlers have the information needed to make this happen, and I hope you will allow them to incorperate these inventoried trails into the RMP.

Please reconsider.

Regards,

Scott

Address Info

Snake River Offroaders
    Idaho State 4X4 Association
    Like others I too am concerned about the RMP for the Price area. I realize that you juggle the needs of various land users, but it is frustrating to find out that final decisions are being made after documents that were submitted to the BLM went missing and were not given a proper, or any review. I am sure you are aware that many of these trails are well established, that off-road groups often take the time to make sure they are maintained and cleaned. They are used by families including my own, and now it sounds like many of those trails could be simply shut down because of internal errors within the BLM. I would hope that these mistakes can be taken into consideration.

.......a few dollars more mbryson's Avatar
    NICE!!! Sent

I'll have my boys compose one as well.

Done.......

Sent
    ______
    |_Jeep_|
    (OlllllllO)

Random Dead Guy
    done.
    I don't want to be troubled with the technicalities of pants...

Done.
    Stuff

You guys ROCK!

We need more more more! Come on, it only takes a few minutes!

Done

4x4 Addict!

I posted it on Planet 4x4 today, that should get a few.

4x4 Addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by ID Bronco View Post
    I posted it on Planet 4x4 today, that should get a few.
    Thanks.

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!! cannoncrawler's Avatar
    Your comment has been recorded. Thank you for your input.

done
    Anybody can be cool,....... But Awesome takes practice!
    CRAWLHARD

done and done. one for me and i had my wife do one as well.

Riley
    762RRv1.0
    Your Break-Over Angle (BOA) is 27.05 degrees!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast