Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloomington Lake/Paris Ice Caves

Are the Paris Ice Caves right near there? How do i get to the caves from the lake? Thank you for your help, I live in Layton and dont really know where to go to get out and have jeep around.
    the wheels on the jeep go and ...

2. We invite you to join our Off-Road Community!

Welcome Guest! Please take the time to join us. It's Free!

Registering is required for you to post on the forums. Joining (which is free) will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, search our forums, view full attachments, and other contents of RME4x4.com. It's free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click here to join our community!

If you are already a member of RME, please login above to gain full access to the site.

If you follow paris canyon road up from bear lake side you can get to it. It's a real easy going road. A bit more to it coming up from preston side. The only way to get there right now it snow mobile like was mentioned above.

from the bear lake side how rough is the road aka would you drive it in a car? going to bear lake today after work and would like to check out the lake

thanks

p.s. is there a hike to the lake from the end of the road?

5. U4WDA Banner
    Yes you can get there in a car and yes there is a little hike

yeah, i already went up there in my car on saturday. that is a cool little lake! when we got there at around 10 there was only a small scout troop and no one had even done the rope swing yet so we busted it out. for over an hour no one else showed up but around noon it started to get really crowded. i must've done the swing 25-30 times

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12