Thread: I guess i should...

I guess i should...

I guess i should...
    Howdie! Names Chris... Lots of Chris' here... Im not a newbie to 4x4ing and RME, i guess i fit in the "Lurker" class of peeps, never officially made an intro... I dont think...
    About me: Born in Ogden UT, currently live where ever i lay my head for the night. Im 30 years old. I drive a semi traveling around the country for a living many weeks at a time (Solo). I love all things about the outdoors. Im very independant, honest, hard working and gullible... Lol! I think its because im such a serious down to earth type of guy... Lol!
    I get along with very few people due to my weird and OUT there ideas... I dont follow trends. Im blunt and say things as i see it.
    There is one thing that we all here at RME have in common. Regardless of our weirdness and differences... This ONE thing makes us all the same.

The love, passion, glory, blood, tears, pain, sweat, victories and more...

All for Off-Roading!*

It has been a pleasure to be a member of RME and I have learned a lot from fellow members thus so far. I believe i will continue to learn more and in hopes make new friends. Ya know, good friends are hard to come by these days! Especially being in a recession! Lol!

Currently i have 2 projects going.
    1. Alaskan Camper/Trailer
    http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php...ild&styleid=25
    2. 1984 Chevy Blazer
    http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php...=25#post819038

After my toys are finished. It would be an honor and pleasure to join any of you for an adventure! Cheers!
    Last edited by Wicked Monkey; 02-14-2012 at 07:55 PM.

2. We invite you to join our Off-Road Community!

Welcome Guest! Please take the time to join us. It's Free!

Registering is required for you to post on the forums. Joining (which is free) will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, search our forums, view full attachments, and other contents of RME4x4.com. It's free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click here to join our community!

If you are already a member of RME, please login above to gain full access to the site.

Welcome on behalf of RME and the U4WDA.
    Be sure to read all the instructions in "Introductions & using the Forum".

U4WDA believes the four wheeling community is best served by:
    1. Education thru the use of classes, pamphlets, and films to teach responsible conservation.
    2. Use Auto Dealerships and suppliers for the distribution of information.
    3. Support Utah Counties in obtaining Quiet Claims to roads within their jurisdiction.
    4. Stays informed and work closely with all Government Agencies and local law enforcement.
    5. Where practical uses peer pressure to keep OHV use within the law.
    6. Inform local agencies and law enforcement of illegal OHV use.

We promote the following: BRC/UFWDA: National legislation, action alerts, lobbying, etc
    USA-All:- Local legislation, action alerts, lobbying, etc
    U4WDA: On the ground actions. Service projects, education, club training, broadcasting the needs of Usa-All, UFWDA & BRC to its member clubs. Require clubs to be members of Usa-All, UFWDA & BRC, tie it into dues.
    Member Clubs: Rides, education, hats, jackets, newsletters, raffles, etc. Require membership in U4WDA
    Individuals: Join a club and promote responsible use amongst fellow travelers.
    BRC:- National legislation, action alerts, lobbying, etc
    Usa-All:- Local legislation, action alerts, lobbying, etc
    U4WDA: On the ground actions. Service projects, education, club training, broadcasting the needs of Usa-All & BRC to its member clubs. Require clubs to be members of Usa-All & BRC, tie it into dues.
    Member Clubs: Rides, education, hats, jackets, newsletters, raffles, etc. Require membership in U4WDA
    Individuals: Join a club and promote responsible use amongst fellow travelers.
    http://delalbright.com/index2.html

http://www.sharetrails.org/recreation-toolkit

http://www.nohvcc.org/education/education.asp
    http://www.u4wda.org
    http://www.usaall.org

Welcome
    NOTE: Diagnostics are ENABLED during power-on boot
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_("). COPY BUNNY INTO SIG TO HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION

Quote Originally Posted by Spork View Post
    Welcome
    Thanks!

Dirt Hedz Off-Road Club mike thurston's Avatar
    Welcome. I'm enjoying your build threads.

Quote Originally Posted by mike thurston View Post
    Welcome. I'm enjoying your build threads.
    Thanks mike! What rig do you roll in?

Currently in the Jeep, but the '76 GMC was my baby until last February when I had to sell it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jeep3.jpg   100_1265.jpg   100_1268.jpg   100_1270.jpg  

Welcome.. Really like your blazer build. Hope to see it in action soon.

Currently in the Jeep, but the '76 GMC was my baby until last February when I had to sell it.
    Wow! Thats a nice jeep! Is she complete?
    Quote Originally Posted by thefirstzukman View Post
    Welcome.. Really like your blazer build. Hope to see it in action soon.
    Thanks! I hoping to get her street legal within the next 2 months. Big family southern utah trip comming up!

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Monkey View Post
    Wow! Thats a nice jeep! Is she complete?
    Are they ever complete? We just installed a Rough Country 6.5" long arm kit and I am working on redesigning the rear tire carrier, but other than that it is complete, for now. With 33's, front and rear bumpers, sliders, winch and rear locker it is a pretty capable rig and we have tons of fun with it.

Are they ever complete? We just installed a Rough Country 6.5" long arm kit and I am working on redesigning the rear tire carrier, but other than that it is complete, for now. With 33's, front and rear bumpers, sliders, winch and rear locker it is a pretty capable rig and we have tons of fun with it.
    Sweet! We should go wheeling sometime!