Thread: Corbeau seat brackets?

Corbeau seat brackets?

Anyone have experience with Corbeau seat brackets? I'm looking to buy a set of Corbeau Baja XRS seats for my '98 GMC Sierra and I'm not sure which brackets to order and the list of compatible years/vehicles is some what confusing, since they don't list a bracket for a '98.

The truck has factory bucket seats, with a center console. Any help?

Also, any RME vendors selling Corbeaus? I want to order the seats with full vinyl and seat heaters... plus the brackets.
    Join - Participate - Donate

USA-All

U4WDA

2. We invite you to join our Off-Road Community!

Welcome Guest! Please take the time to join us. It's Free!

Registering is required for you to post on the forums. Joining (which is free) will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, search our forums, view full attachments, and other contents of RME4x4.com. It's free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click here to join our community!

If you are already a member of RME, please login above to gain full access to the site.

.......a few dollars more mbryson's Avatar
    If I keep the Dodge I've been wanting some Corbeaus and brackets as well. Group buy?

Alljeep is a corbeau vendor. Pm Mesha (Davy) for pricing or with any questions.
    Check out ALLJEEP.COM for all your JEEP, TOYOTA, GM, FORD and buggy needs.

Having dealt with Corbeau a few times I would recommend calling them directly. They are usually very helpful on the phone. I love there brackets and seats. There brackets are well designed and super clean. Usually you need an adapter to mount their Baja seats to their brackets. I think they run $20 a peice.
    Will you spot for me?