Thread: S&W M/P shield

S&W M/P shield

I recently went to a range and tried a bunch of guns out and settled on the M&P 9mm but didn't buy it yet, and I'm glad because S&W just came out with this sub-compact version built on the same platform as the M&P line, only a little smaller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IfQbB8JWck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1pu0CCkvak

I think I'll be getting one in the next couple weeks!

2. We invite you to join our Off-Road Community!

Welcome Guest! Please take the time to join us. It's Free!

Registering is required for you to post on the forums. Joining (which is free) will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, search our forums, view full attachments, and other contents of RME4x4.com. It's free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click here to join our community!

If you are already a member of RME, please login above to gain full access to the site.

Looks quite interesting. Definitely made it on my "to check-out" list for a carry gun.
    -Caleb Call

If I had to give up Glocks I would go to M&Ps for sure.. I still carry a full size, just something to be said for sight radius and capacity...

Blog Entries
    that looks good. I'd love to shoot one sometime.
    Looking for the next rig.

'99 Miata DD Build Thread

“If you’re not making someone else’s life better, you’re wasting your time.” -Will Smith

looks intersting... i think i will stick with my mk9 though... nothing like shooting a steel framed gun... especially one as compact and concealable as a kahr mk9

I might see if a local range has one and try it out this weekend!