Thread: Zuwharrie 2012

Zuwharrie 2012

Some of the Low Range Crew headed back East over this past weekend for the annual Zuwharrie event.

We took with us three of our rigs. We took 1 Tracker, 1 Sidekick, and the just finished X-90 that has been dubbed "Tweety 2" (still not yellow, but that is coming) Steve headed out last Monday early in the day with the rigs in tow in our Topkick.

The rest of us that went flew out Thursday. When we got there, we were surprised as to how nice everyone was, and willing to help out in anyway they could, or to come up and meet us. Ian from Xtreme 4x4 and crew were there, and it was awesome to meet him and his crew, let alone be able to hit some trails with him, and his recently finished samurai buggy!

Ian was a great guy to talk with, we look forward to meeting up with him again sometime in the future.

Zuwharrie is a fun event with a lot of great people. To say we enjoyed ourselves is an understatement. We enjoyed some good Southern Hospitality as well as some fun trails, and great people.

We look forward to going again in the future!

Ian laid the Samurai on its side, but it was back over in no time and off we went

Tweety 2 seemed to be doing really well, just needs some tweaks and changes and it will be set! Steve was definitely happy with it.

2. We invite you to join our Off-Road Community!

Welcome Guest! Please take the time to join us. It's Free!

Registering is required for you to post on the forums. Joining (which is free) will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, search our forums, view full attachments, and other contents of RME4x4.com. It's free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click here to join our community!

If you are already a member of RME, please login above to gain full access to the site.

Looked like a fun trip! That Samurai Ian built looks SICK!
    Colton "COCO" Cook
    Low Range Off-Road
    801-805-6644

Quote Originally Posted by krany
    when colton starts his build hes gonna make the rest of us look smart
    F-Toy #78 Build

whoa, an x90?!?!?! we need more info about that thing haha i love those!

GET IN, SHUT UP & HOLD ON jinxspot's Avatar
    Sweet, pics... thanks for sharing!!!

Zuks def have a place in my heart and its good to see zuhwarrie is still going strong.
    http://www.facebook.com/BushEatersOffroad
    72 FJ40: 5.7/TH400/Atlas/D60F/D70R/40 Treps
    84 Yota:
    Locked & Loaded on pane/Orbital Alcans/37 BFG
    81 Yota: 5.0/5spd/Exo/lifted/35 Razr

Quote Originally Posted by xj_nate View Post
    whoa, an x90?!?!?! we need more info about that thing haha i love those!
    Ya I honestly wasn't a fan of an X90, but this one is seriously growing on me!
    Colton "COCO" Cook
    Low Range Off-Road
    801-805-6644

Quote Originally Posted by krany
    when colton starts his build hes gonna make the rest of us look smart
    F-Toy #78 Build