1993 - 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
BUY HERE: 1993 - 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
- Comes as a Pair for the front
- Direct replacements
- Replaces OE# 53007449AB
- Fits 5 Lug Wheels
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 1A Auto exclusive 2 Year Warranty.
- If these hub bearings should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange them.
- You will not have a problem with our products. If you are comparing us to someone selling a brand name products remember brand names are only as good as the company selling them. Both Bizrate.com and The Better Business Bureau recognize 1A Auto as a trusted online seller. You will be pleased with what you find out about us.
- You don't want to be delayed by a defective parts. 1A Auto hub bearings are all tested prior to shipping.
- These hub bearings will install just as your originals do. You can use your existing hardware.
- Save time and money with these direct fit hub bearing assemblies. No trips to the auto parts store or extra time trying to match up and press bearings.
- Hub installation is a degree more difficult than changing a tire on most vehicles. 1. Jack the vehicle up and support with proper jack stands.
2. Have a helper hold the brake pedal while you loosen the Axle Shaft Nut. This usually requires a large socket (30mm or larger) and impact wrench.
3. Remove the brake caliper and brake rotor. Use string or a plastic tie to hang the caliper up and out of the way.
4. Unplug ABS sensor (if applicable)
5. Unbolt the hub flange. The hub may come free from the axle shaft easily, if not, use a gear puller or similar tool that pulls on the hub while pushing on the axle shaft. DO NOT try to drive the axle out with a hammer, this could ruin your axle CV joints.
Reverse order to install.
We were able to do a removal and replace on a GM car in about 45 minutes.
- Some shops and dealers charge more for parts and repairs when they think the customer doesn't know what is involved. Now you can get the value you deserve. Knowing what this repair entails can be the difference between the value of doing it yourself, or the pain of a costly part or repair bill.
We invite you to join our Off-Road Community!
Welcome Guest! Please take the time to join us. It's Free!
Registering is required for you to post on the forums. Joining (which is free) will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, search our forums, view full attachments, and other contents of RME4x4.com. It's free and takes just a few seconds to complete.
Click here to join our community!
If you are already a member of RME, please login above to gain full access to the site.