Transmission-

AW4
T-Case-
np231

Axles-
Dana 30 and Dana 44 trussed and locked front and rear

Suspension-
3 Link front with 14" ori state struts
4Link with tj rear coil springs and some cheapo hydro shocks.

Wheels and Tires-
35" pitbull tires on alloy wheels.

Winch-
Warn M8000

Favorite Trails-

Hasn't seen any trails yet.
Other-

Cj rear tank conversion.
DandC extreme Cage.
jk front bumper

Going to be changing alot real soon.__________winter4x4jamboree2.jpg

Last edited:

gertsch

So I'm finally getting around to working on this after not being able to do much. Looks like the carb will need rebuilt until I can afford to do. Motor swap with injection. Also the wiring all needs torn out and replaced. Found me the harness I want just need a tax return to be deposited already!

Bart

If the rust doesn't wrap down the side it wouldn't be too bad, being as it's mostly flat. It will be a painstaking process no doubt, but could be worse. Wonder where else the rust is hiding? Its still such a cool little 800.

gertsch

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
I got more done last night. Found more rust. Not to surprised but more annoyed at the fiberglass body filler job attempt at fixing it. But I'm still not stressing it. I'll get it all fixed and looking good again.

gertsch

scout 800.jpgscout 800 rust2.jpgscout 800 rust.jpgscout 800 brackets.jpg
more progress. Not as much as I would like to have made but I've been tearing down the grand and selling of parts to help fund this.
Lots of rust, not surprised and its all easy stuff to me. Also started ordering the suspension brackets. This baby is getting linked.

gertsch

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Lots of rust. Someone plastered the floor with lots of bondo then sheetmetaled over it. It all get cut out and new pans will be made and installed. Wire wheels work great for exposing rust holes. I'll be picking up a piece of 16 gauge then the new panel making begins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    634.5 KB · Views: 10