Maxstone Exceed 16

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Anyone used one of these before. I just bought one on ePay. $115 shipped to my door. I wanted a cheap one to get into the hobby to see if I would loose interest before dropping big $$'s on a nice one.

I just got it Saturday. Its pretty cool. But it came with a broken front 3 link. the company is sending me out a new part to fix it.

it looks like this. So far all i have done is disasseble the axles and gear box and gave it a good coat of grease. I also took some mechanics wire and kind of glued and wired the three link back together so we could play with it.

My impressions so far. its kind of slow. it'll torque itself over if there is a lot of side hill. I change the driverside springs to the heavy duty ones that came with it. that seemed to help it a lot. i'm thinking about making it 4 link. over all, its pretty good for the price. I'm looking at doing to mods to it. i have not found a good body for it yet. the stock one sits way to high and looks stupid.

51C872-MaxStone10-Green-24Ghz-7.jpg

chevymog

The Reaper
i was looking at the maxstone 10 1 can get it for 142.00 shipped but im not sure if I will. It seems like a great price for it though RTR and all

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
They have them on eBay.

I think I'm going to look into a different motor and some wheel weights.

It's kind of slow.

My kids like it. And so far have not destroyed it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk