Stolen Trepadors and rims

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
i have a buddy who had 37 inch trepadors on 17 inch 7031 procomp wheels stolen off his truck in the ogden area. Please keep an eye out for these and let me know if you see anything on a rig or for sale they had about 3/4 tread left on them 801-803-4567 Seth thanks

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
They stole them out of the yard at Kortneys shop (Outlaw Diesel Performance), It had full length fences all around it with barbed wire on the top. It was quite the task to get these over a barbed wire fence.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
Oh i see didnt know the owners name of the shop but yes it was amazing, they also stole some hunting knifes, a go pro camera and some other random crap

brandon dodge

Thanks for the help you guys! Trevortoyota those aren't it but absolutely a good deal! If insurance wasn't covering them I would take a look at those for sure. Thanks again for the help! Hopefully something will come up on them. They also broke into my truck and took my gopro hero 2, ipod nano, and a really nice fixed blade browning hunting knife. Those sons da bitches!

Rock Taco

These are the wheels correct?

images.ashx

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Both Adds are so full of Detail too. I would be surprised if they are not them. Either one looks like they could be. Too Bad the cops probably wont follow up on them.