Archived Moab Easter Week 2014

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
(EDIT: I have changed my travel plans slightly. Updated message below.)

Now that the forum has been created and the thread exists, I'll get to my topics: time and lodging.

TIME: It looks like I'll probably head down on Tuesday afternoon (15th) and return home Thursday evening (17th). I'll run Elephant Hill on Thursday since my dealership is sponsoring that run. On Wednesday, I'm running 3-D/The Pickle since it looks fun and my co-worker will be on that run with me.

LODGING: I would be fine to stay at Pack Creek again. Will anybody else be there? On a whim, I went browsing for hotel rooms. Most places have already adjusted their prices for EJS (as they always do), but Motel6 wasn't trying to rape me nearly as bad as anywhere else so I went ahead and made a reservation just to have. Now that I'll be in town for such a short time, I'm thinking I will just do that rather than camp out.

Last edited:

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Just went to register and it said that neither of my vehicles are capable to running the trails that I've selected. Thats aggravating seeing as I've run trail like Hell's easily 20 times with no issue. It's been five years since I've gone to EJS, have they become Nazi's on this crap, or can I fib and say that I have 33's so I can register and show up with 32's?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Write "33" on the side with a paint marker :rofl:

Or a random metric size cause no one knows what those mean

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Well, son of a b***h! I just signed up for EH on Thursday as planned, but Wednesday's run of the Pickle is already full. :mad:

(sigh)

Guess I'll have to start checking the web site every morning hoping for someone to cancel.