Win a NEW Ruger 10/22 I-TAC Semi-Auto Rifle & .22LR Ammo from Tooele Shooting Supply!

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
Hey everyone!

I'm the owner and operator of Tooele Shooting Supply in Tooele, Utah, and I'm also a long-time RME member and supporter. I'm teaming up with RME to help promote my website by giving you all a chance to win a new-in-box Ruger 10/22 Semi-Auto .22LR rifle, and since .22LR ammo is nearly impossible to get right now, I'm also throwing in a box of 333 rounds of Winchester .22LR ammo to use with your new toy!
Ruger 11113 HD.jpg
This awesome rifle comes fully loaded in battleship gray with a six-position ATI collapsible/folding stock, threaded barrel, removable flash suppressor, and 25-round magazine. They are just a blast to take out and shoot.

All you need to do is head over to the contest page and enter, located here: [size=+1]http://tooeleshootingsupply.com/rmecontest/[/size]

While you're there, if you want to take a look around my website, please do! I have several hundred guns in-stock and get new stuff every day. Additionally, I have very low overhead since I operate as a home business and I'm the only employee, meaning my prices are usually some of the lowest around.

If you have any questions about the giveaway or anything else, feel free to reply on this thread, I'll keep up on it! The giveaway will end on February 3rd, and you can get additional entries by sharing it on facebook, twitter, etc.

**Please Note** You must be 18 or older to enter. You also must pass a standard background check and fill out a federal 4473 form in order to receive the gun, just as if you were purchasing the gun normally.

Good luck, and thanks for the support!

-Chad Smith
Tooele Shooting Supply
http://tooeleshootingsupply.com

Edit: Just wanted to remind people that they must use a valid e-mail address to sign up, as well as confirm their e-mail through the confirmation they are sent. I won't spam you, I promise. However, the winner will be notified through e-mail, so I just need to make sure it's a real one. Thanks!

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Right on Chad, glad to hear your staying busy and it's great to have a longtime RME'er running a firearm outfit, I know you've been in the business for ages too!

Entered!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
IN! I've bought a couple items from you over the last year or so, but I didn't know you were on RME also. That just makes it all the better. :cool:

carsonc1974

I have also purchased a gun or two from him... great experience dealing with him and will definitely check back in when im ready to buy something else...

UTAHCRUISER

Supporting Vendor!
Entered! Can you get clips for lcp .380? How much?

Hey ID Bronco, I have four LCP .380 clips in stock currently, for $24 each. These clips include the little pinky extension too. They aren't listed on my website, but if you want any/all of them, feel free to just call me directly. My phone number is 435-830-5668.

And thanks everyone for the feedback so far, much better reception than I could have ever hoped for. It's nice to see some familiar faces on here as well!

-Chad Smith
Tooele Shooting Supply
http://tooeleshootingsupply.com

rholbrook

I just bought this gun for my son for Christmas and it sells for $320. I called all over looking for one. I wish I would have know about you around Thanksgiving when I bought it
Ito would surely take another one because it is so much fun to shoot. Welcome