Slow performance

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
Curious if there's any issues on the site? The past two days the website has been performing very slowly, today especially. I've cleared my cache and cookies. Tested this on Chrome and Safari and continues to happen. Hasn't happened on other sites, seems specific to this one.

I am on mobile but my data transfer and latency is good so I don't think it's the connection. It might resolve itself but I figure I would ask.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm not aware of any issues. Server is running fine and fast as usual from both connections that I use.

I'll take a look into some things just to be sure.

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
It seems to clear up in the evening hours. Not sure if it could be a load issue during peak hours? I always set my emulator to desktop to view it like I would on a PC but I switched to mobile in case that was the problem but it was slow too. Seems to be doing alright right now, I'm noticing it most when I go to the home screen. If I jump to subsections it seems to move quicker.

Caleb

Define what you guys mean by the mobile site? All three that are having issues are on mobile. Are you guys all using tapatalk? Or are you using the native mobile skin? If you're using tapatalk, is it still slow when using the mobile skin or the classic skin? On all my mobile devices, even over the carrier network (not wifi) the site seems quick. Same as on desktop.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Mine was super slow on whatever mobile site it goes to without tapatalk. Sometimes would start loaded and then give me a blank screen. Only when on data, not wifi. Thought it was just my phone/service, but only rme does it