Archived EJS PSH Project Part 2 - Cleanup Volunteers

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
The Potato Salad Hill Cleanup is a two part Project. Part Two is the on-site volunteer cleanup.

We are going to need volunteers each morning of EJS to arrive at the Potato Salad Hill obstacle to help pick up trash that was left by the crowds from the day before. There is somewhat of a pattern we can follow to help us figure out which days will need the most help. The first part of the week is pretty mild and cleanup efforts will be quite easy. Toward the end of the week we will need more people as the many of the spring breakers start to show up to watch.

Usually the cleanup will only require about 30 minutes of your time and up to an hour on Friday & Saturday. We will likely need a contingency group Sunday morning but I know that is a day when many people hit the road to head home.

If you are going to be down and can help out, sign up for a day! And as always, any donation amount helps cover the cost of the facilities that are brought in to keep the area clean. This really helps the off-road community by showing the local BLM & Sheriff's office that we do care.

Hope to see you down there! (I'm still trying to figure out which days I can make it down, so post up when you feel comfortable with a particular date)

Cleanup Crews:

Monday (4/14)
Jinx

Tuesday (4/15)

Wednesday (4/16)

Thursday (4/17)

Friday (4/18)
schaeferNsons
Greg
Herzog

Saturday (4/19)
Greg
Herzog

Sunday (4/20)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Updated! I think I can make Fri and Sat as well, and possibly Thurs, but I'll update as it gets closer.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We will be there, all 8 of us, on Saturday morning. As long as Derek doesn't say other wise ;) it will be in his truck after all..

I'm sure we'd love to do it the same time as any others going so we can say hi.

We will have to eat breakfast, and clean up camp in the morning prior to getting to potato salad.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
All cleaned up today. Wasn't bad. Clay and I knocked it out.

Maybe be the rain yesterday kept the people away or maybe someone beat us up there.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'll try to make it Wednesday afternoon on the way back from running HR but can't nail anything down since we never know if someone will be broken or the like

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Awesome guys, thanks for stepping up. It's not easy to tear away from vacation to pick up trash for a bit. I know that, it sucks. But the more people we have helping out the quicker it goes.