Explore wild utah

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I was up in sandy today and saw a few 'protect wild utah' signs. In my rage at the stupid people I decided I wanted stickers and posters that said 'explore wild utah'. I googled it (while driving, of course) to see if anyone else has previously thought the same. Sure enough I came across exlorewildutah.com. I quickly realized it has the same banner as RME, and has some very familiar faces in the video on their home page.
Who owns or operates it? It hasnt been updated since 2012.
I would like to get some stickers and posters made, would anyone else want to do so? Woud the website be up for partnering?

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I think I might have some explore wild Utah stickers around somewhere. I think they handed them out a few years ago during a QTD.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I started it with the hopes that quite a few people would step up and help push a good message. Which did happen, for about a year. Actually, All-Terrain on here has done an awesome job of re-lighting the fire on it every once in a while. In fact, most of the fun info graphics were made by him. The facebook page is kinda active.

I do have about 50 stickers left but I want to make a newer version with the word EXPLORE a lot bigger. Maybe we can do a mini crowd fund to get some cool stuff made.

If anybody wants to contribute content to the site or fb page (good, accurate, and appropriate content) let me know and I'll get you access! This is kind of a project that I wanted to self evolve, become it's own thing with good people pushing it along. I'd have no problem handing over the 'keys' to somebody who could take it further than I can. :cool:

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
I started it with the hopes that quite a few people would step up and help push a good message. Which did happen, for about a year. Actually, All-Terrain on here has done an awesome job of re-lighting the fire on it every once in a while. In fact, most of the fun info graphics were made by him. The facebook page is kinda active.

I do have about 50 stickers left but I want to make a newer version with the word EXPLORE a lot bigger. Maybe we can do a mini crowd fund to get some cool stuff made.

If anybody wants to contribute content to the site or fb page (good, accurate, and appropriate content) let me know and I'll get you access! This is kind of a project that I wanted to self evolve, become it's own thing with good people pushing it along. I'd have no problem handing over the 'keys' to somebody who could take it further than I can. :cool:

Shane can you send me my login info again? I can't remember the password, so I've never posted any content, but I have things I could share.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
While I'm not the exploring type I'd still gladly rock a sticker. I'll also promote any type of crowd-funding on social media

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I've been working a crap ton of overtime for the past couple months, slowing down after next week and I'll get this all going. :)