Tread Lightly Awareness Class - Feb 21st - 1PM - SLC

ExpeditionUtah will be hosting a Tread Lightly Awareness class next month (Feb 21st) for all of our forum members and friends. This will be a 4x4 specific class aimed at informing you about Tread Lightly, the back ground, the future and some in depth looks at Ourdoor Ethics, etc. A big thanks to ExpUt forum member IM1RU for getting this class set up and hosting the meeting at his work as well :cool:

When: Saturday, February 21st 2015 1:00 p.m - approx. 4 p.m.

Where:
Ballet West Scene Shop
320 W 600 S
(600 S is one way eastbound. It is the last building on the left BEFORE you reach 300 w)

Parking:
Available on either side of the street between 400 W and 300 W.

What to Bring?:
A chair, a folding camp chair would be easy
Notepad & pen for notes
Some land use questions

How to Attend: Head over to the thread at Expedition Utah and let us know! We have a limited amount of material and space, so please let us post up if you are planning on attending!

Please post up if you can attend and IM1RU will get you on the roster. If you have friends that would like to attend, please have them post up too!

Last edited:

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I was unable to attend last time, and was hoping we could do a second round?
I listened to a presentation from the master trainer training lady (forgot her name), and would like to get a lot more involved and informed in tread lightly... More specifically as an activist while on the trails (visiting with other wheelers, giving out pamphlets, etc)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Stephen (who planned the one he & I taught in this thread) doesn't appear to spend much time here on RME as of late however he & I recently did the same TL class for the Utah ATV Association and I'm sure I could wrangle him for another.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Stephen (who planned the one he & I taught in this thread) doesn't appear to spend much time here on RME as of late however he & I recently did the same TL class for the Utah ATV Association and I'm sure I could wrangle him for another.

I would be very happy to help do what is needed to make something happen..

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
BTW Kurt.. I made my mother give up this little ore cart because I was tired of moving it from place to place.. small, made of wood. Flower box type size.. would you like to add it to your cart collection??
IMG_6756.JPGIMG_6755.JPG