Tactical Walls

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
If the point is to have the weapons THAT available, the magnet lock system is a little slow.. Where do you keep the magnet keys?

Totally fun though!

ID Bronco

I have seen recessed in to the drywall systems. They are pretty cool, but can't take it with you when you move. I like them, but still feel to nervous about my kids or someone else's kid discovering it. My safe is at least that quick.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I liked the glasses he cut into the foam in the smaller shelf. Because you know he's going to put them on when someone brakes his door down.

Bucking Bronco

I liked the glasses he cut into the foam in the smaller shelf. Because you know he's going to put them on when someone brakes his door down.

I don't know that I would think to put mine on in that event but I have my eye and ear protection with mine.

Seven

I had the same thought with the note pad. Then I realized it was the dope chart for the pistol and it all made sense.