HellCat 707 HP

rholbrook

My son sells cars at LHM in Bountiful and he said that they just got alloted a new HellCat. If you want one you can still pick the color and options this week. Let me know and I will get you his number. If you don't know what it is, HERE you go.

ID Bronco

More Power
707 Horsepower, 650 LB.-FT. Torque
Quarter Mile
*10.8 seconds
0-60 MPH
low 3-second range
Top Track Speed
199 mph

Wow, those are impressive numbers!

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
More Power
707 Horsepower, 650 LB.-FT. Torque
Quarter Mile
*10.8 seconds
0-60 MPH
low 3-second range
Top Track Speed
199 mph

Wow, those are impressive numbers!

yeah yeah yeah...

Real world independent numbers from Car and driver

Zero to 60 mph: 3.9 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 11.9

It has a lot of power, but the charger is still a fat pig at 4560 lbs

Last edited:

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I love this car. Ever since they introduced it before it was released to the public. They actually make it in both the Challenger and Chargers. I cant seem to figure out a way to copy and paste it from my phone but search Youtube for Road kill episode 38. They thrash on a hell cat challenger, charger and viper. They do a 3 way tug a war. I don't use the word epic often but I think it fits.

Last edited:

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
I love this car. Ever since they introduced it before it was released to the public. They actually make it in both the Challenger and Chargers. I cant seem to figure out a way to copy and paste it from my phone but search Youtube for Road kill episode 38. They thrash on a hell cat challenger, charger and viper. They do a 3 way tug a war. I don't use the word epic often but I think it fits.

https://youtu.be/wOQe1hWvX_c

rholbrook

There is also a Grand Cheroke version that they are trying to keep the all-wheel-drive to take all that horse power and when they get that figured out, you will be able to buy it as well.

samizook

My son sells cars at LHM in Bountiful and he said that they just got alloted a new HellCat. If you want one you can still pick the color and options this week. Let me know and I will get you his number. If you don't know what it is, HERE you go.

Im assuming that would be a manual challenger?

samizook

yeah yeah yeah...

Real world independent numbers from Car and driver

Zero to 60 mph: 3.9 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 11.9

It has a lot of power, but the charger is still a fat pig at 4560 lbs

Charger NHRA certified 11.0 flat with stock tires. 0-60 3.6 seconds. Challenger 11.2 seconds 0-60 ? charger standing mile 30 seconds flat. charger top speed 204 mph. challenger 199 mph. "pig" charger = fastest sedan in the world with 100,000 mile warranty.