The Skills and Drills Membership at the Armory Gun Range

Roper

The Armory Gun Range in Sandy, UT will by offering an enhanced "Skills and Drills" membership. Members will be able to attend a practice session every week that will allow them to work on drawing from the holster, engaging multiple targets, moving while shooting, shooting from cover, etc. The membership also includes unlimited use of lane shooting on the 25 yard and 15 yards bays.

Two practice sessions will be offered every Wednesday night, one at 6pm and another starting at 7:30pm. The first practice session is on June 24th.

Call the Armory at 801-895-7885 for more info.

Roper

More information about the Skills and Drills training program at the Armory Shooting Range.

First time attending a training session - $15. Cost per session after your first time - $25.

Monthly membership that allows you to attend a training session every Wednesday night - $40.

Monthly membership that gives you access to unlimited lane shooting and a training session every Wednesday night - $70.

Win a Bowling Pin match, choose between a free month of lane shooting access or a free month of Skills and Drills training. I’ll see if I can get them to give a free one month membership for winning the Practical / Defensive Handgun competitions that we have been holding at the Armory.

Disregard the last phone number I posted, call 801-447-1789.