Lighting 'em up

DAA

So the calling has been really good so far this year. My partner and I are at 44 coyotes between us in three times out since the end of September. This was a couple days ago.

20151030_Coyote%20Hunt-12W.jpg

Killed 13 on Saturday and picked up 4 more Sunday morning before the wind reached gale force and we had to quit.

My schedule isn't good for the rest of the year, won't be getting out as much as I would hope. Just crossing my fingers that the weather cooperates on the weekends I'll be able to go.

- DAA

D

Deleted member 12904

Awesome! I love seeing these posts. More pictures please

DAA

I like your live pictures better. Just a personal preference.

I do too. I think probably just about everyone does? I haven't ever had anyone want to buy a print of dead ones, that's for sure :D.

Awesome! I love seeing these posts. More pictures please

Couple more recent ones...

201509Coyote%20Hunt-3W.jpg

201509Coyote%20Hunt-7W.jpg

This was from one stand.

20151030_Coyote%20Hunt-4W.jpg

Long as I'm posting pics, gotta sneak this one it - Fried's first coyote.

20150919_Eric-1W.jpg

- DAA

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
My nephew commented that I would most likely not be mounting that one!

Oh, and I can fix those high numbers for you :rofl:

From the title I thought you were starting a discussion on cigars..

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
My nephew commented that I would most likely not be mounting that one!

Oh, and I can fix those high numbers for you :rofl:

From the title I thought you were starting a discussion on cigars..

I was thinking burnout contest.

Pile of parts

Sorry, couldn't resist posting this. I'd actually love to get into this with someone like yourself that knows what they're doing. My problem is I end up chasing chukars with the dogs all winter. So, you keep doing what your doing and I'll have more birds to shoot instead of them ending up as coyote food. 44 since September is impressive but 13 on Saturday.... Wow!

[video=youtube;V83kHRA1_bs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83kHRA1_bs&feature=player_embedded[/video]

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
^^ I literally could only make out 2 phrases from that entire song. 'Hollywood hills' and 'that's the way I feel'. Nothing else. Was that supposed to be music?? Who were the naked guys groping themselves? What do some screaming queers have to do with hunting?

Pile of parts

Not a thing - Just the title of the song and my sense of humor. Not meant to offend or make a statement (hopefully clarified that in my first post) - just the way my head works sometimes. I couldn't tell you what the words are either, other than the chorus.
By the way it's the Red Hot Chili Peppers - True Men Don't Kill Coyotes.
I'm always listening to music of some kind and it seems to stick with me so when I saw the pictures of DAA's success, the first thing to come to mind was the song. Just having a little fun.
Back to the thread - I'll just keep quiet.

amp713

Tried to check this at work where pics are blocked and finally remembered to come back and go through! Very good job!!!! Hopefully i can get one someday ha

blznnp

So I am hunting retarded, but how many are you allowed to kill? is there a number that you pay for or is it more of a population control and allow you to do whatever?

DAA

In Utah and all the surrounding states, varmint classification. Meaning, no season, no bag limit. The state would like to see them extinct. I wouldn't. They are my favorite animal, I appreciate them, a lot. But as far as the law goes, it's kill 'em all.

- DAA