Public input in Sanpete needed

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
We need your input into the public roads and right-of-ways in Sanpete. The county is seeking input because of ongoing battles between private landowners and public rights-of-ways. Go here http://sanpete.com/pages/attorney and look at the PDF provided and send an email with specific roads you believe should remain open and if there isn't a specific road listed make the attorney aware of it. Many roads on the west side of Ephraim give access to and from the Hanging Tree trail, or provide for great opportunities for recreation. If you want specific roads to include, PM me and I will send you a copy of my letter.

Thanks in advance

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
We need your input into the public roads and right-of-ways in Sanpete.

If you want specific roads to include, PM me and I will send you a copy of my letter.

Yes, I would be interested in seeing a copy of your letter. I looked at the .pdf on the legal web page, but I want to make sure I mention the correct road(s) that offer access to the Hanging Tree Trail.

Coco

Sent my email. Please everyone, take a couple minutes and send an email so we do not lose another awesome and truly beautiful trail!!!