Monticello BLM permit renewal

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
I am getting ready to begin the process to renew our 5 year permit for the Monticello BLM Field Office area.

Currently the only four trails we have permitted in that area are, Hole in the Rock, Hotel Rock, Beef Basin, and Lockhart Basin. If anybody would like to add any new trails in that area, now is the time to do it.

Just because we add a new trail does not mean we have to run it during Jeep Safari, but if we don't ask for the trail, then we will never be allowed to run it during Jeep Safari. So even if there is something which you think you would like to add, but aren't positive, please do.

I would need a map of the area showing the trail, and a brief description of the trail. If you have any questions, please let me know.

David Adams
Red Rock 4 Wheelers Land Use Officer

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Dave, do you have maps of these trails as you're allowed to run them via permit. I.e. Beef Basin, how does the permit allow you to access?

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!

greenjeep

Cause it's green, duh!
Dave, do you have maps of these trails as you're allowed to run them via permit. I.e. Beef Basin, how does the permit allow you to access?

Kurt, I do not have a copy of all of the permitted maps for that area. I probably could get one if you would like. If you go to this page, it has a map of their entire field office, with all of the trails on it. However, it does not show our permitted routes.

http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/monticello/maps_11__by_17_.html

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Kurt, I do not have a copy of all of the permitted maps for that area. I probably could get one if you would like. If you go to this page, it has a map of their entire field office, with all of the trails on it. However, it does not show our permitted routes.

http://www.blm.gov/ut/st/en/fo/monticello/maps_11__by_17_.html

Dave, I would certainly be interested in the permitted routes and perhaps making some suggestions from there. Let me know if there is anything I can assist with to make that happen.