First Annual RME 4X4 swap meet (feeler)

ricsrx

Ok maybe not the first
i have been wanting to do this for some time, mostly self serving to unload a lot of parts that i have laying around.

1.is there enough interest to try it.
would it be for RME members, friends and family only? i ask because if it a rme only i would try to have it on private property, if it is open to the public and posted on KSL it should be in a public location.

i have a located in mind for both situations.

2. how do i get a date set, just throw one out there and see where it goes? May, june?

3. any and all feedback would be appreciated.

Rick

Bart

I'd be up for that, depending on the timing. I have some parts that are just taking space in my garage and shed.

Coco

I'd be down. As far as dates, possibly just throw some dates out there, and see what others think?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
You've been saying this for years, I think it's a great idea. I'm sure there will be a lot of stuff I didn't even know I needed until I show up!

I think private would be awesome, but I don't know that it would provide the numbers needed to make it worth while.
Maybe do it public, but have our own little 'rme section' so we can be together.

Let me know how I can help!

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I am down. I keep finding Jeep parts from the various rigs I have owned over the years. Would love to have them find a home with someone that could use them. I am just too lazy right now to post everything on here or KSL.

Troop92

Sounds like a cool idea, honestly. I'm sure we all have stuff from previous vehicles/builds.

Toss up a date far enough out and I'm sure most could fit it in and be there.

Jay5.9L

...I just filled the cup.
Fortunately I liquidated a lot of my jeep stuff over the winter but I'm always game to see what other parts are out there! I'm in

ricsrx

i sent an email out to the off road expo

or how about at low range off road during the pre tech?

or if it is RME only, i have asked my neighbors to the side of me if i could use their lot for a Saturday and that looks do able.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
IMO: It should be it's own event. Otherwise I think it will not get the attention and results desired.. but I have been wrong before..