Archived Where's mbryson? - EJS 2016

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Well, here we are for mbryson's first day at EJS2016. The first official day of Easter Jeep Safari. Throughout the week I will be handing things out (mostly stickers and some swag) to people that want to find me. The game is very loosely based on the premise of Where's Waldo? I am in three dimensions rather than a picture and I'll be moving around a bit as the week progresses.

RME4x4.com management and myself came up with this premise to kind of promote the site. We are involving Utah 4 Wheel Drive Association, Teraflex (they are VERY supportive of U4 and general land use efforts and all around good people), CruiserOutfitters (they are even willing to sell stuff at excellent prices to Jeep or other non-Toyota customers :D --- again, excellent people and very involved in land use) and RME4x4.com. There are no rules to this game. I have no idea what I'm doing but I'll just wing it and see how it goes.

Here's what I have for Day #1. For today, I'm going to make this pretty easy but have a few ideas for later in the week that might only last an hour or two but could be worth finding "mbryson" (that's me---I kind of feel like Karl Malone talking about myself in 3rd person). I have RME4x4.com stickers and Teraflex stickers to give out today. Not incredibly exciting, but it'll let me get a feel for the game and get warmed up a little. I will be on Hells Revenge as a gunner with Bart Jacobs (rr4w trail leader) and we always have a good group for the first day. To paraphrase an incredible athlete, Mbryson gotta do what mbryson gotta do.

Hope to catch you in/around Moab this week and even if you don't run across me during the week, I hope YOU and YOURS have a great EJS 2016. It's the 50th year of the event and BUSY. Most trail volunteers I have talked to have 4-5 volunteer days. If they seem a bit frazzled, it's because they are trying to help people have a great event and promote Red Rock 4 Wheeler, U4WDA, and MANY other organizations good works of responsible land use. Through the BLM permit, that's basically required of RR4W and just an all around good idea. (I'll get off my land use soapbox at the moment ;) )

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
come down and be a special guest of mbryson. I have a seat. Most people think we are the same person. It'd blow people's minds to see us in the same place at the same time

I'm not sure that would be wise...

[video=youtube;jyaLZHiJJnE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyaLZHiJJnE[/video]

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Mbryson loves basketball.

I hope to find you but then again looking for a mildly built JK at EJS is far more difficult than a needle in a haystack ;)

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
I hope to maybe try to find you tommorrow evening or Monday morning Mark.

Mbryson loves basketball.

I hope to find you but then again looking for a mildly built JK at EJS is far more difficult than a needle in a haystack ;)

LOL
Our group will be easy to find with some of the coolest most used and abused Xjs in moab. Who else is going to be in our group Nate? You sporting the 35s yet?

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I'll give anyone access to my find mbryson's phone app, if they score me some stickers since i'm stuck in Salt Lake.

dash

Dude you are not Waldo. You must be a figure of my imagination. Can't find you anywhere :)....hint?

Last edited: