The Mountain Biking community realizes something about "Wilderness"

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I have not read the article, but one really big thing that most mountain bikers do not realize is that Wilderness = no mechanized travel. Therefore, they are eliminated as well as rock climbers who want to place permanent anchors.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I have not read the article, but one really big thing that most mountain bikers do not realize is that Wilderness = no mechanized travel. Therefore, they are eliminated as well as rock climbers who want to place permanent anchors.

Yep. It's a good article. And I think they are finally realizing it. Funny how we have the same problem in the 4x4 & atv world, yet we usually think our one cause is better than the others. We should all be fighting the same fight.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Yup. But visit any MTB forum and the majority of users are just as quick to condemn the 4WD world as the general public. SUWA has done their work well, and as long as there's apathy in our community we're not going to fix it.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Yup. But visit any MTB forum and the majority of users are just as quick to condemn the 4WD world as the general public. SUWA has done their work well, and as long as there's apathy in our community we're not going to fix it.

Meh.

:p