Off Days Entertainment

outdores

Hello,

My name is Brady. I have not done a ton of rock crawling, though I did grow up driving the back roads of Idaho in several different cars. I recently moved to Salt Lake because I will be working with a wildland fire crew here for a few years. 4x4ing seems like a fun, low physical effort way to spend my days off.

I have an '06 tacoma with 32" tires, a winch, and a 3" suspension lift. So its nothing too crazy. I am working on learning the area around Salt Lake. So far I have really just explored the area around Five Mile Pass. In the off season I have lots of free time if anyone wants a trip partner. During the summer I get random days off and would love to spend that time exploring in my truck.

sixstringsteve

Welcome! There's an upcoming training day you may be interested in. It's a great way to meet people in the area who share similar passions.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME, Brady! A Tacoma on 32's will get you a LOT of places in Utah, stick around and watch the Upcoming Trips forum for groups that are going out to hit the trails.