Hanging Tree Trail (Final Comments Period) Sanpete County Re-map

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
On the page that invites us to leave comments, they have a link to a .pdf map of the current roads. (link here)

On that map, the roads are labelled numerically. As I study the map, I believe we take roads 1157 and then 1158 to get to HTT. But then where do we go, exactly? In other words, which road(s) is HTT?

I'd like to understand so I can refer to these roads by name (err, number) in my comments.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
HTT is not labeled on that map. While the county is well aware of HTT, it is probably wise to put it in your comments. In my letter I made specific mention of all the roads in that area as that overall area has been sort of the tipping point for all this to come to a head in recent years. Please everyone, make comments and get our voices heard. Even if you've never been on HTT or in Sanpete County, we need your help to keep these open and save these routes for all the public to use.

Coco

Sent my email. Please everyone, take a couple minutes and send an email so we do not lose another awesome and truly beautiful trail!!!