2014 QCLB 2500 Cummins

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Selling my new truck, I really want a dually and I want to free up the cash for a down payment on a new house. This truck has a rebuilt title. I did all of the repairs myself with factory mopar parts straight from the dealer. I have the before pictures as well if you want to see them to verify the previous damage. This truck has coil rear suspension and rides like a dream compared to my old Dodge. The truck currently has 22k miles on it. it has been to the dealer to have the emissions sytems cleaned and gone through. I have the paperwork to verify the work done. it has a 3" tuff country lift and 35s on 20" wheels

This truck with a clean title blue books for over 40k, Im asking 30k but I am open to offers so dont be afraid to ask.

Last edited:

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
you dont want a manual after 2012, If you get this truck with an auto you get 850 ft lbs if you get the same truck the manual trans they detune it to 650 ft lbs because the manuals cant take it. The automatic in this truck is seriously impressive

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Will the coil rear suspension hold the gooseneck?

I'm not that familiar with the newer trucks.

The tow rating on this 2500 is higher than the tow rating on my 2003 3500. I dont recall exact but I was concerned when i was looking at buying the 2500 so i looked it up.

EDIT: just looked it up

2003 3500 max towing is 15,500
2014 2500 max towing is 17,980

Last edited:

Pile of parts

This is a nice truck and I was very close to putting it in my driveway. (Sorry for not getting back to you Ryan) Had a crazy week and some things come up that made me think I need to hold off a bit. Hard to climb back in my 2001 after driving this and seeing how quiet and smooth it is.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
No worries at all, I realize its alot of money and you gotta do whats right for you. The good thing about this truck is I love it so much that if I cant get what i want out of it I am happy as hell to keep it