For Sale - Best Offer AEV Pintler Wheels (set of 5)

landoom

Selling a set of 5 AEV Pintler wheels 17x8.5's. 3 are in good condition with minor rock rash, the other two are cracked, but you may be able to get them replaced through AEV's warranty. $300 o.b.o. price is negotiable. I can't attach pics, so message me and I can text them.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Dang, that sounds like a good deal! They're JK bolt pattern, I assume? Are the cracks from wheelin?

I'll PM you, I'd like some pics and I'm interested.

landoom

They are a JK bolt pattern 5-5. I don't believe it's from wheelin. I haven't been hard on them. They came on the Jeep when I bought it a couple years ago. I never put the spare (cracked) on because the previous owner didn't have it mounted and also gave me the stock wheels. The other cracked one I would just add air to every once in a while. I thought it might have just been a bad seal. It got worse and I noticed the crack so I just bought a new set of black steel wheels. I talked with AEV about the spare when I got the Jeep and they wanted a pic of it leaking air. I took one, but never got around to getting back in touch with them.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Want to sell me one even if it's cracked ☺️ Someone stole my spare right off my jeep

Sorry, but I'm going to keep them for a 2nd set of tires, perhaps some 37's.

Sucks about the spare getting stolen! Makes me feel glad I added all locking lugnuts!