Central Utah Hanging tree.

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Any one want to do hanging tree sometime in May? June? Both?

May 21st meeting at maverik in ephriam at 9 am

Ilean camping the night before
mesha camping the night before
turbominivan with rock toco riding along
two of turbo minivans coworkers
sixstringsteve looking for open seat
myself

?
xjnate
aronpaige
Pkrfctr
kmboren jealous with broke jeep
Stevengines scared to go
Hickey wants to go but doesn't have time

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Absolutely I would. Those months are filling up fast though...when are you thinking?

Coco

I can't do May, I got something going on every weekend, but June depending on when I would be down!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Definitely interested, though my schedule might not allow it. Just tell me when you all plan to go and I'll see if I can make it work.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'd also like to make it but it seems like there are 2 comps a month this summer so time is tight. Fingers crossed it will line up

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Would May 20-21 work? I think I could make that weekend happen.

Since I've never been there...what is the normal trail schedule? Is it a one-day drive down, run trail, drive home? Or a camp night somewhere in there?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Is it a one-day drive down, run trail, drive home?

That's how I usually do it. We normally meet at the Maverik in town at 9am, then caravan to the parking area and unload. We usually are off the trail, loaded up, and back in town right around dinner time, which works great.

Or a camp night somewhere in there?

I did it that way once, and many others like to do this. Since it's only a 1.5 hour drive (for me), I wouldn't say camping is any sort of necessity... but if you're looking for an excuse to pull out your tent, well, this works. :)

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I now have two co-workers who are interested in tagging along with me. One has a TJ built very similar to mine and has run it with me once; the other will have a rig of at least equal capability but he's never seen the trail before.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Are you good with the 21st, Dempsey?

Also, when you say "meet at the Maverik in town"... what town exactly are we talking about? Ephraim?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I am in. One of my co-workers says he is a definite, too. (I don't know which Jeep he will drive--he has 5 of them.) I haven't spoken to my other co-worker yet.

I think I'll invite a couple more people, just for fun.