Another Idaho guy..

J Mack

The wife and I enjoy driving our old FJ55 around Idaho and are looking to venture out to Utah in the coming years. I’m enjoying your site, thank you!!

J Mack

Thank you guys for the warm welcome, we are on the outskirts of Kuna basically out in the middle of the desert bordered on three side by BLM.

I’m enjoying the positive attitude displayed in every thread I’ve read on RME so far, I’m in the process of building a second pig for a little more technical trail rides and after spending some time on pirate looking for ideas/inspiration I started to question if I really wanted to build something to drive to an area these guys populate. It’s refreshing to find a 4X4 site with adults.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Thank you guys for the warm welcome, we are on the outskirts of Kuna basically out in the middle of the desert bordered on three side by BLM.

I’m enjoying the positive attitude displayed in every thread I’ve read on RME so far, I’m in the process of building a second pig for a little more technical trail rides and after spending some time on pirate looking for ideas/inspiration I started to question if I really wanted to build something to drive to an area these guys populate. It’s refreshing to find a 4X4 site with adults.

Pirate is it's own thing. Lots of great tech but there can be some jerks too. Now make with the pics of the piggies before we start calling you names.

J Mack

Now make with the pics of the piggies before we start calling you names.
First pig is a daily driver/trail wagon, with the help from the guys at Cruiser Outfitters I put it together in about fourteen mounts in time to make last year’s cruiser fest. It’s built for comfort in an old ergonomic way “think big skinny steering wheel, bench seat with A/C and cup holders” still drives and looks like a 55 but it has a few upgrades to get me out of trouble if we get too far off the paved roads. More pictures here: http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/target-carrier.796065/

snow-jpg.1182112

After Cruiser Fest I decided I would like to build a pig that’s a little more capable that wouldn’t be a daily driver to venture out to some of the more remote spots in Idaho and Utah, unfortunately I needed to do it on a budget for time and money so I bought a used Trent Fab top shelf car and I’m rebuilding into our trail pig vs. starting from scratch. Still cutting all the race car stuff off and working on pig skin but motivation has been lacking and real work is getting in the way of any real progress.
Not much to see but I do have a few pictures here: http://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/the-angry-pig.885126/