RME Training day event - share your pics

RogueJeepr

Here!
Thanks to everyone who came out to Training Day 7 . Had a blast and met some great people. Saw some cool 4x4's getting used just like they are built for.
What a wonderful day !!!

Tonkaman

Thanks for putting this together! It was really nice to see some old friends and meet new people. My family had a great time with everyone. Thanks for being wonderful company everyone

I had a blast! Great day and lots of fun. I enjoyed pounding that tracker. I do want a lift really bad now! I've got a few pics I'll post shortly.

Thanks again to all!

Steven

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I didn't take any photos. :(

What a great time. Thanks to
Modstock for putting this all together. It takes a lot of work and planning, and he pulled it off well.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Here's what I got...

i-LkzpCnw-L.jpg

i-XntFs97-L.jpg

i-9WrWVJt-L.jpg

i-qFqqLzb-L.jpg

i-9GGhKCH-L.jpg

i-W98w2qx-L.jpg

i-CvmtbFt-L.jpg

i-nTWCKv4-L.jpg

i-gbM7mMP-L.jpg

i-9wp28PP-L.jpg

i-hHbskQP-L.jpg

i-DQDKS7R-L.jpg

i-2jVXwvW-L.jpg

i-cwMPJcv-L.jpg

i-WFGJPhz-L.jpg

i-szfr2Zm-L.jpg

i-V4MrKgx-L.jpg

i-6tfNCQR-L.jpg

i-tx9dwQd-L.jpg

i-mwLLMt8-L.jpg

outdores

thanks for putting this on modstock. I had a lot of fun meeting some really cool people. I did not take any pictures but it is cool to see the pictures that were taken.

HamRover

Level 1 dirt flinger
It was great to get out with the group and meet everybody. Looking forward to the next.

IMG_9478.jpgIMG_9485.jpgIMG_9492.jpgIMG_9520.jpg

And, turns out I lied. My name in the forums is not "HamRover" - it is "xJared". HamRover is on some other board. Maybe I can switch it? ;)

Last edited:
Great photos greg! Thanks for sharing.

I was the last to leave the campsite area and picked up the splitting axe. Yellow handle and such.

Let me know if it's yours and we'll figure out how to get it to you.

Otherwise I'll bring it to event I attend till someone claims it.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Cool video HamRover!

The last time I tried that obstacle I caught on fire. This was a slightly better outcome. :)

It was a great time out there. Thanks Modstock for putting it together.

I loved watching the rover guys and the red sidekick!

McFate

Thanks again to Modstock for putting this together - it was a great time. (I'm a slacker and haven't finished going through the pics I took yet.)