Diesel Shops Up North?

Evolved

Less-Known Member
I have had an ongoing issue with my 14 Ram Cummins and I am over going to the stealership. The CEL popped up again last night and I want to go somewhere new that is diesel specific. Are there any reputable diesel shops in Davis or Weber County similar to a G&R or Gillette?

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
Talk to Kortney at outlaw diesel in Ogden. He is always backed up so if your in a hurry I might take it somewhere else but his work is top notch. What problems are you having?

Evolved

Less-Known Member
Talk to Kortney at outlaw diesel in Ogden. He is always backed up so if your in a hurry I might take it somewhere else but his work is top notch. What problems are you having?

Thanks Ryan... I should have just sent you a text.

Starting to have the dreaded emission/exhaust issues. I would love to delete it and straight pipe it but I dont want to mess with trying to get it to pass emissions in Davis County.

Jesser04

Diesel sellerz. Joking aside is this a pretty wide spread problem? I have a customer who had the same problem went to the dealership five times they kept telling him it's fixed and it wasn't. He finally fixed it with a new Chevy.

Last edited: