Metal prints

DAA

So now that Costco does metal prints for a pretty decent price, I've been getting a few of them done. They can turn out pretty neat!

This is a picture from camp last weekend, that I just ordered a metal print of. Hope it turns out!

20160513_Hunt-85_PrintW.jpg

Anyone else been playing with them?

- DAA

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
One of my employees husband has been doing them for a couple years. Depending on the colors in the picture and whatever color enhancing you do to it, they really can by pretty dynamic.

DAA

The other ones I've done at Costco have been black and white and turned out great.

Did one color metal print several years ago - of a coyote and didn't care for how that one turned out. It's a snow scene and just didn't care for how the snow looked. Have a canvas version of it I think is much better.

Thinking, hoping the colors on this one work well on metal.

- DAA

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I'll have to snap a picture of the one I have that he did that is color. It is hard to describe but some just are enhanced by the metal and others seem washed out.

Samersen

DSC_0129.jpgIMG_7376.jpg

I got a 24x36 metal print at Costco done and I really love it! It looks tiny on my wall for some reason, but it is pretty big. I did some editing of the original photo but I think it turned out pretty sweet. I get a lot of compliments on it.

When I opened it at Costco to look, it drew quite the crowed which was cool.