Clean 94 4Runner

Evolved

Less-Known Member
I am posting this for my old man...

My dads 94 4Runner recently bit the dust. I believe it is the head gasket, once it starts it blows white smoke out of the tail pipe. I guess this is a common problem with that motor. It does start and run but it takes a few tries to get it start.

Anyway, now that the bad is out of the way I can talk about the good. It is CLEAN... very clean. A one owner '94 4Runner that was maintained by a past mechanic (my pops). It spent the second half of it's life garaged and the first half under a car port. Never wheeled just a daily driver. Once my parents moved up north from SLC it only got driven to and from work when his schedule was different than my moms (maybe once a week on avg.). He put new BFG tires on last summer that have maybe 4-5K miles on them at best. Has 216K original miles on it. It has some smaller rust spots on it over the the rear wheel wells but not much other than that.

It is currently sitting on my trailer in my back yard and my wife would love to see it gone. He asked me start at 2K and see where it goes from there. That being said he knows there is no way he is getting 2K so it is definitely OBO. Shoot me an offer...

No trades, cash only so he can buy a bumper or something for this new Tundra.
IMG_4260.JPGIMG_4261.JPGIMG_4258.JPGIMG_4263.JPGIMG_4259.JPGIMG_4262.JPGIMG_4264.JPGIMG_4265.JPG

Andy
text is best 8ohhhhh1-six33-twentyeight23