HUGE Thank you to the Old School Rock Crawl!

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Just a quick note to say thanks to the Stumph Family and all the members of the RME family who put on and helped in the Old School Rock Crawl this year!

Craig & Mamma Stumph, Mike & Courtney, Brain & Becky, Sarge & Kristine, the Bryson Family, Notajeep & wife, Bear, Tacoma, Greg from Raceline, the Lowrange crew.

If I were good I would remember all the other judges names too, but Bob on course 1, Mike on 2, Ian on 4, and all the rest, thanks for volunteering your time! Super cool thing to do!

It is always good to see the other competitors too! Carl Neilson and Tyler Evans, Carl Whitmore and Kurt, Ben and Kamie, Dave Poulsen and Ron, Ryan and Coy, Aaron Clough, Steve St.Clair, I think I heard there were 63 different teams total!

Ok, Lets hear the stories!!!

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Holy Cow! I completely forgot to thank Yukon, dusty and the whole sexton crew for an awesome dinner Friday night.

I also thought it was awesome that Lowrange made breakfast! Awesome sponsors!

EB101

What Nick said! thanks for another great event! Nick, Thank you for stepping up as a spotter for me, Carl Nielson was ready and willing but it would have been much harder on everyone and he'd have been out of breath the whole time. I can't wait for next year!

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
What an awesome weekend! Huge thanks to Stumph family.

Also - everyone that watched the girls while we were on course :D Stratton, Ryan's wife and kids, Carl and family, Ryan's wife, Jerry, Colton and some random older couple by the grandstands :rofl: There were probably more... Huge thanks!

Our Jeep hadn't ran in over 6 months until the day before the event, and it ran better than it ever has. I don't think our score is an accurate reflection of our improvement over previous years. We finished 6 courses, and timed out on 2. No time outs (2 close calls), no rolls, just 2 cone-outs.

We are seriously thinking about werock sportsmans and Idaho x-rocks just to get Kami more seat time. These events are just too much fun, even if we're not super competitive :cool:

Coco

What an awesome weekend! Huge thanks to Stumph family.

Also - everyone that watched the girls while we were on course :D Stratton, Ryan's wife and kids, Carl and family, Ryan's wife, Jerry, Colton and some random older couple by the grandstands :rofl: There were probably more... Huge thanks!

Our Jeep hadn't ran in over 6 months until the day before the event, and it ran better than it ever has. I don't think our score is an accurate reflection of our improvement over previous years. We finished 6 courses, and timed out on 2. No time outs (2 close calls), no rolls, just 2 cone-outs.

We are seriously thinking about werock sportsmans and Idaho x-rocks just to get Kami more seat time. These events are just too much fun, even if we're not super competitive :cool:

It was no problem watching the girls, they were fun to watch :) there commentary while on course made it even better!

You wont regret coming out to the other events!!!! Would love to see you guys out to those as well! I am excited for X Rocks in two weeks!

BIG THANK YOU to the Stumph Family!! I cant thank them enough for working so hard to put on such an awesome event!! It is always a highlight to the year! I may not have done very well, but I had a blast, and that is all that matters! A great time with a lot of good friends, and many many new ones!!! :D

Side note, maybe we can get Greg or Shane to move or duplicate this into the OSRC section so it wont get missed, and they know how much we appreciate them. ;)