Axial SCX10 "Rugged Rubicon" Edition Giveaway!

RuggedRadios

Hey guys! We're giving away a very special Axial SCX10. We've built this thing to mimic the look of the Rugged Rubicon. Now's your chance to win it! Click the image below to sign up for your chance to win this awesome RC Jeep. A $400 value so you definitely don't want to pass this up!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Which is funny because the name of Rugged's owner is Greg, and it's his Jeep we modeled the wrap after.

:rofl: Awesome!!

I should pick one of those Axial SCX10's if I don't win ( ;) ) and make it look like my 1:1 JKU...

20150901_174956-L.jpg

RogueJeepr

Here!
Entered. It would be cool to have a new rc. I have a crawler from the days when you had to build em from various other r/c's .TLT axles, stampede trans, homebuilt tuber frames. Probably cant even get parts anymore.
Remember the bruisers. Toy body, leafsprings, metal axles. Ahh, the good ol days.

RuggedRadios

Hey Guys, so I was totally mistaken in that last post, this thing is wired up and ready to run. Motor, steering, transmitter, and esc. The only thing you're gonna need is a battery. EASY! If you haven't already, click here to sign up for your chance to win this thing. Winner will be picked Sept 8th. Good luck!

RuggedRadios

Jeff from southern California was the winner. He is stoked to share his new toy with his grand kids. Really awesome knowing that the prize technically went to a few people! Congrats to Jeff and his grand kids!