Help Plan Our Next Swell Trip

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Well, it's that time of year again. My daughter wants to do another Swell campout for her birthday. We did this last year and had a blast. I'm half tempted to do the same trip over, but really want to see new stuff. She doesn't care where we go, but her main request is that we finish at Goblin Valley State Park, like we did last year. We will camp two nights, Thursday night and Friday night, July 21 and 22. This time we are looking for a SHORT (1/4 mile or so) hike to see or do something as well. We will have a 4 year old with us. We'd like to see more rock art and dinosaurs are cool too. Our exploration rig will once again be our stock Nissan Armada.

Here is a recap of the route we took last year:

Went straight to the Cleavland-Loyd Dinosaur Quarry. After that we took the Wedge Rd (405) and camped at the wedge overlook (Little Grand Canyon area). From there we backtracked to the Greenriver cut off Rd (401) to get to Buckhorn Draw Rd. (332). We took that all the way south to Temple Mt Rd where we found a random place to camp a ways north of Goblin Valley. Along that way we saw the dinosaur foot print (the one off the road just a little ways), the long wall with all the rock art, and we hiked up the side of the hill with all the closed up mine shafts. On day three we headed into Goblin Valley where we spent the morning playing on the rocks. We eat lunch there then hit the paved roads for the trip back to SLC.

So we are looking for a similar type route that will let us see new things. We will be by ourselves, so we don't want to get to far from main roads, should we need help.

Thanks for your ideas!