BlueTorch Fusion 2 seater; Tons, 42's, full hydro, Stak, etc - Colorado

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Listing this for a friend, please read all of the ad and if you have question call the number listed below.

This buggy was built in 2007, starting with a BlueTorch Fab Fusion 2 seater chassis. The builder was in Texas, my friend is the 2nd owner. Almost every part in the build was brand new, other than the engine and axle housings. The guy that owns it now doesn't know every detail about the build, but I'll list everything that we do know. This thing really hasn't been wheeled hard, it's been taken care of, never beat or hammered on. I was was amazed at how clean it is, even the undercarriage is super-clean. I'd dare say it's in almost new condition, minus a couple scrapes on the rockers, links and driveshaft. No damage, just signs of being on the trail. You could buy this thing today and hit Moab, the Rubicon or Johnson Valley tomorrow. Very capable, turn-key buggy that's ready for anything. It has been stored inside for the last 3 years, started every now & again but hasn't been wheeled. Owner just needs to sell & move on.

• Chassis - BTF Fusion Chassis built for CJ/YJ front end.
  • Engine - LT1 350 Chevy, stock rated for 260 HP and 330 ft/lbs. Not sure if it has any internal mods or ECU tuning, but it runs well and had plenty of power to light up the 42's.
  • Transmission - New TCI TH350 Maxamizer, forward shift pattern, 12" Summit Racing torque convertor, Lokar shifter.
  • T-Case - Stak 2 speed transfer case, not sure of the ratio... 3.8 or 4.3 to 1.
  • Axles - Front GM Dana 60 with 4.10 gears, Detroit locker, new GM hubs, rotors and calipers, 35 spine outers and Moab 4X4 Outpost drive flanges. Rear GM 14 Bolt, 4.10 gears, Detroit locker, Cadillac El Dorado calipers & disc brakes.
  • Wheels & Tires - TrailReady aluminum wheels w/ beadlocks, 42" Super Swamper IROK's with 90%+ tread.
  • Steering - PSC Full Hydro steering, 4.8 valve, single-ended ram, 8" steering column with quick release steering wheel.
  • Suspension - Fox 16" coilovers in front, Fox 16" 2.0 air shocks in back.
  • Radiator / Fan - Jeep TJ aluminum radiator, Ford Taurus electric Fan.
  • Exhaust - Shorty headers, 2 into 1 with Flowmaster 3 chamber muffler. Dumps before rear axle.
  • Fuel Cell - Summit Racing aluminum 15 gallon, Summit fuel filter & electric pump.
  • Winches - Mile Marker 9500 winch w/ synthetic rope. 2,000 rear suck-down winch.
  • Wheelbase - 112" long
  • Misc - New Optima battery, Summit Racing gauges, Moroso switch panel. 1410 and 1350 u-joints in the driveshafts, Wilwood master cyls, cooler rack in back above fuel cell, suck-down winch cable is currently removed because cable broke, plexiglass panels on both sides so you can see front tires, crawler lights F & R, BTF diff covers F & R, t-case shifter levers are build from Craftsman wrenches. Cobra CB and antenna. Not sure if the axle gears are actually 4.10's or 4.56's or something else. There's a receipt for the front axle that mentions 4.10 gears so that's probably the ratio. Also Stak t-case ratio is unknown.
  • Included is a folder with almost all the receipts from the build, the chassis and related parts alone were over $8k!

Located in Fruita, Colorado!

Price - *****SOLD!!!*****

Owner is looking for cash, but MAY consider partial trade for newer (03+) Toyota 4Runner or (04+) 4 door Tacoma, plus cash on buyers end.

He also has a VERY nice, nearly new metal decked trailer, I think it's an 18' with a dove tail. It could be worked into the deal for additional $$$. Won't sell trailer before buggy.

Call Adam if you're interested!

Pics -

i-hkd4FXH-X2.jpg

i-ktW85pT-X2.jpg

i-JGc6tBK-X2.jpg

i-NF7XrfZ-X2.jpg

i-B8gRDxC-X2.jpg

i-5hSQn4X-X2.jpg

i-bFSWnWD-X2.jpg

i-FhV7WMq-X2.jpg

i-Bs59bmc-X2.jpg

i-7Mfg3Mt-X2.jpg

i-9mvWdNk-X2.jpg

i-ZnBjmpp-X2.jpg

i-HpZ88mP-X2.jpg

i-LRJdmS6-X2.jpg

i-qmt6LcK-X2.jpg

i-DC8Fmqb-X2.jpg

i-RgrN4Hm-X2.jpg

i-9scMngb-X2.jpg

i-J97N9hD-X2.jpg

i-M4cbZRV-X2.jpg

i-Bv42Dxq-X2.jpg

You can see the complete photo album here, 44 pics total - https://greg-catherine.smugmug.com/Other/Adam-Buggy/n-sfPc6Z/

reddman

Fabber
That is likely a chassis that I built. PM me the date on that receipt, and I can tell you for sure if you're interested in knowing (I am).

It looks like they finished it cleanly and made solid drivetrain choices. Good luck selling the beaut!

Greg

Admin
That is likely a chassis that I built. PM me the date on that receipt, and I can tell you for sure if you're interested in knowing (I am).

It looks like they finished it cleanly and made solid drivetrain choices. Good luck selling the beaut!

Done! I wouldn't doubt it!

Yeah, it's well put together and nice & clean... if I had a tow rig and an extra $20k, it would be hard to pass up.

reddman

Fabber
Yup. It's got to be a chassis that I built. Someone else did all the finishing, I just built the bare chassis.

They are solid. An identical chassis I built at the same time won the TTC rolling on 54's.

Greg

Admin
Yup. It's got to be a chassis that I built. Someone else did all the finishing, I just built the bare chassis.

They are solid. An identical chassis I built at the same time won the TTC rolling on 54's.

That's awesome, now we know the chassis was built by someone that knew what they were doing! :cool:

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Not to hijack the thread too bad but did you see pics of the TTC winning chassis after rolling hard thru craters at KOH several years ago?

Going about 80, end over end several times. That chassis saved their lives and was able to be rebuilt fairly easy. Just front tube work needed replaced.

Solid design.

This is a clean rig. If i only had the cash

Greg

Admin
I must resist. Great looking rig.

Well, don't resist too long.... he had a guy coming to look at it this evening, I haven't heard if it's still available or not.

This thing is cheap for what it is... I keep thinking about how I could come up with the $$$$!

Greg

Admin
PRICE DROP!!

$23k!!

He's had a lot of interest and some tire kickers and some low-ball offers but it's still available. Get it quick before someone else does!