Attn: 42 Inch Krawler Owners

Evolved

Less-Known Member
Anyone out there in RME land own a set of 42 inch red label krawlers? If so, can you please put a tape against them and either post up the actual height or PM it to me? I know that a mounted tire vs. unmounted tire will measure different as will a tire mounted to a vehicle. Please share that info as well.

I currently have a set of 43 inch TSL SX stickeys and just came across a set of 42 Krawlers for a pretty good deal. I want to see how they compare to my current tires (which measure around 41.5 inches)

Thanks y'all

CrawlerCraig

60-70% tread left 39.5 with 6 psi in. Hope that helps!!!! I would/will buy them again!!! My brother has a set of the tsl stickies and they don't even come close in the traction department!!! But they are taller......

Evolved

Less-Known Member
60-70% tread left 39.5 with 6 psi in. Hope that helps!!!! I would/will buy them again!!! My brother has a set of the tsl stickies and they don't even come close in the traction department!!! But they are taller......

Thank you! Thank you!

Now... Do I pony up the cash? Trying to figure out how I can do that and stay on the wife's good side.