toy/jeep/car hauler sleeps 6

joshfj40

Located in grand junction Colorado. asking $8500

2013 Look Element trailer converted to a toy hauler.
We bought this trailer new and converted it into a camper that would easily fit our family of five as well as our jeep. We love this trailer but have decided to downsize on vehicles. It pulls great with or without a load in it and is built to set up and down quickly when hauling the jeep. It fit my rock buggy on full width axles and 42s and also my xj on full width axles. Lots of room for a jeep, classic car,side X sides, quads, bikes, snowmobiles, anything you recreate with.

10,000lb gvwr
24foot trailer with V nose
upgraded to square tubing walls.
insulated walls
18ft garage space
83.5” between the fenders. all beds fold up within the fender space
83” ceiling, custom ordered the taller trailer
80.5” tall at the rear door

Dinnete folds into bed and up against wall
bunk bed that folds against wall
full size bed that converts to couch and folds against wall

two 20 gallon fresh water tanks
Flotec water pump
grey water goes to ground or portable container
camco portable toilet used for black

double bowl kitchen sink
full size/height shower
6 gallon water heater
5cu ft. fridge runs off 110v or propane
stove with oven
tons of storage
TURBO KOOL evaporative cooler. We built this for camping without having to plug in or use a generator so we went with this 12v cooler instead of an AC it works great in CO and UT
Heat is done with a big buddy heater, we have camped in late fall down to 30 degrees and stayed nice and toasty

all LED lighting
140 watt solar panel mounted on roof
120v to 12v power inverter for when plugged in to shore power

Last edited:

joshfj40

thanks
I never did weigh it but I kept the living space as light as possible while building. I don't think It is anywhere near the GVWR loaded with the jeep or buggy. And tows great loaded or not.

Bart

I wish you were closer. I'd love to see if my Jeep would fit into the door. I was doing some measuring and it would be very close.

Bart

I"m in Orem Utah, so a ways away. My cage is 6'8" at the windshield and 6'10"ish at the b pillar. I know that's taller than 6'6" opening but I'm wondering if the breakover from the ramp would allow for the extra height. I'm also on full width axles.