2005 GMC Sierra Sportside

Cascadia

Undecided
Well, the green Chevy didn't stay with me long and the day after I sold it this popped up on my radar. As always I want to build it and not sell it but you never know with me.

The he trucks is a 2005 GMC Sierra single cab short bed Sportside. I'd rather have s Fleetside and may swap it out down the road but for now it'll stay. It has a 5.3, auto, traction control, locking rear diff, power everything including steering wheel controls, dual climate control, and only 52k miles. It is a 1 owner. An old guy in St George passed away and had no family to leave it to. The state got it and I got it from a dealer. I don't usually deal with dealers but the offer was too good. On top of that it is factory tangier orange with gray interior. It is in mint condition besides a cracked spot on the bedside I will get repaired. Has a 2000$ tonneau I will probably sell, a rubber gm bed mat and when I lifted that up there is not a single mark on the bed floor or walls. I'm excited to drive this thing around.

Im trying to find out how to see how many of these trucks in this color were produced. Any ideas? Called the dealer and they said they couldn't.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    976.1 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    864 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    820.2 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 42

Cascadia

Undecided
Never crossed my mind to find an orange one cause I didn't think they existed. But I'm glad I found it. I just need an orange Ktm sticker on the window with some black wheels and I'm set.

Cascadia

Undecided
I had to get that tonneau cover off first to fit the bike in. It's off now and looks way better.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 37

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I'd bet that with all the cars you've "flavored" and came out ahead a little bit on each one that you're buying vehicles solely within the margins of your accumulated profit :rofl:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I thought I paid the state way more in sales tax than they are entitled to..... can't imagine what you've paid over the last few years

Cascadia

Undecided
I thought I paid the state way more in sales tax than they are entitled to..... can't imagine what you've paid over the last few years
I don't think I have paid them very much. I feel that if a vehicle has had taxes paid on it once it shouldn't happen again. If there is the slight chance I might sell it (usually the case), I don't register it and try not to drive it until I'm committed to keeping it. I wanted to keep this one so I did registration but taxes were minimal I got it so cheap.

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
I'd bet that with all the cars you've "flavored" and came out ahead a little bit on each one that you're buying vehicles solely within the margins of your accumulated profit :rofl:
Yes. You are correct. And that is what I also bought my 2016 3500 Denali with. In the beginning it was an 00 Cherokee. Started from the bottom now we're here. ;)

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Lol see there's a solid method to the madness. I'm the opposite, I think adding up all the totals that I've taken a hit on every vehicle I could have enough to buy a new car.

I know that's just because I'm hard on all my vehicles. Hence why I've never listed a vehicle for sale on RME, I wouldn't buy a car from me so I wouldn't want to pawn one off onto anyone here :rofl: