Speedweek 2016

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I leave for Europe in a couple weeks, so I just have too many last minute things to deal with to make it out there. Marc, it's well worth the drive. Take your new cruiser, and plan on half the day walking through the pits. My neighbor left yesterday with his streamliner bike on the trailer, so the fun has already started.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I leave for Europe in a couple weeks, so I just have too many last minute things to deal with to make it out there. Marc, it's well worth the drive. Take your new cruiser, and plan on half the day walking through the pits. My neighbor left yesterday with his streamliner bike on the trailer, so the fun has already started.

I'm afraid I'll want to run the G8. Probably taking the Cummins, a cooler full of beverages, an EZ-Up and some chairs. Seriously considering taking Tuesday off. I'll have to move a few meetings

Last edited:

Pile of parts

We are still planning on heading out tomorrow. We've heard it's ideal to arrive earlyish? 8:00 am or so?

Just got back. First time out. Got there around 9:30-10:00. Ended up about the 2 mile marker. Take binoculars, shade, water, sunscreen, sunglasses and a bicycle to cruise the pits.

RogueJeepr

Here!
Turns out my numbers from yesterday were all wrong but the challenger 2 ran 411mph.
Today the Speed Demon ran 406.
The Turbonator couldn't get the helicopter engine to fire and has yet to run.