Hello from North Carolina! Sand Hollow anyone???

GONOVRIT

Hello everyone! I'm Josh from North Carolina. I'll be visiting SW Utah August 22-25th before heading to Moab on the 26th to meet friends for the second leg of our trip. My wife and I are planning to do some hiking and sight seeing around Zion NP. We'll also have our buggy with us so I was hoping to find someone that might be able to show us some good trails at Sand Hollow one of those days? Buggy is a full tube chassis,turbo yota drivetrain to steering D60's and 39" reds.

Looks like you have a great forum here :thumbs:

ricsrx

welcome to RME!
i wish i would be able to join you, hopefully a few locals will chime in to meet with you.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
I'm usually tied up with work on weekdays, but we could join you for an afternoon/evening ride out there.

GONOVRIT

I'm usually tied up with work on weekdays, but we could join you for an afternoon/evening ride out there.

That would work, Just let me know which day works best for you(Mon-Thurs), time and where to meet. Looks like I'm going to be towing a 24' bumper pull with two rigs on it:eek: I'll be coming in from Hurricane. Thanks, Josh

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
For a meeting spot: 37.102893,-113.404224 (let me know if that works pasting in to google maps)

No preference on day, should we say Tuesday at 3pm? The family will probably be joining, so we're a little slower going, but we should be able to hit 2-3 good trails before it gets too dark