New to RME4x4

MANCHE

I have a well built MJ that sits on 40" MTRs and Tons with an Atlas and other goodies..street legal here in AZ and a/c still blows 35 degrees. I have been looking for a forum to find other great places to wheel. Arizona is Fun but in the summer wheeling is no good. Hope to meet some like minded wheelers to join on some trips. here is a picture of my MJ..it was purchased for my wife and I for our 2nd wedding anniversary,we enjoy it as much as we can !!

comancheelvis_zpsb41432e5.jpg

053_zps857be985.jpg

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Very cool rig! What part of AZ? I'd love to branch out a bit in the winter :D

MANCHE

mesa az area..so that means Florece area and table mesa area..youtube florence az rock crawling..some good stuff there

MANCHE

weather is almost optimal for crawling in AZ..any of you wanting to wheel in az,PM me and myself or other wheelers here can introduce you to some great trails

Symon623

Sup Manche, Love them old pickups.... yours is about ideal..... Love that you keep it street-able.

Your spot on about great wheelin from October to about April..... I agree Summers are brutal especially if your not into night runs..... We gotta get you up north to wheel in the trees or at least cooler temps bud.

MANCHE

We will be at Sand Hollow Oct 15-18..if you can get some wheelers together I would like to go as a group to see the trails

MANCHE

really hate to ask this,but I need to know for the wife......Trail ratings from 1 to 13 on trails in sand hollow..can somebody direct me to a KEY that explains difficulty or PLEASE be nice and define 1-13 on trail ratings...Thanks in advance and please be nice....LOL